[SOLVED] Toys prestashop theme PRS010003 problems

I have purchased and installed toys prestashop theme yet when I view my shop it is showing in list format all in 1 column and not like the demo showed.

I have tried re-installing it.

I have contacted the developer and await their reply

I have changed force compile to yes and cache to no

Disabled home text editor

I had previously installed a free template christmas 2011 which worked as expected.

Any help would be fantastic

thanks lots

Hi hoursoffun,

A few questions to hopefully help you resolve this:

Where did you purchase this theme? A direct link would be ideal.

What version of PrestaShop are you using?

Can you please post a link to your site where we can see this live?

What method did you use to contact the developer?

With that information, hopefully we can help you take care of this!

-Mike

Hi

thanks for the super quick reply.

I purchased it from prestashop addons - link to template page :-

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/children/3264-toys-prestashop-theme---prs010003.html

I am currently using prestashop version 1.4.7.0

Link for website being developed - www.hoursoffun.co.uk

I contacted the developer earlier today by clicking on the link on the above template page and have received an email confirming it has been submitted.

If you need anything else I will be happy to provide.

thanks

rachel

This is also what I see and the theme is enabled in the back office - modules - themes section.

I have tried deleting the template and downloading it again from the start but still it does not show.

I am guessing this means that there may be something wrong with the files/documents installed?

rachel

This is also what I see and the theme is enabled in the back office - modules - themes section.

I have tried deleting the template and downloading it again from the start but still it does not show.

I am guessing this means that there may be something wrong with the files/documents installed?

rachel

Yes, it does appear that there may have been an error with your installation. Can you please try doing a clean install and let me know if the issue persists?

-Mike

Hi Mike

thanks again for the help. We removed everything and started again and located different installation instructions which advised to extract only the theme files stored in a folder within the main folder, rather than everything and it has worked yeay!

There are rather a lot of other files that we are now not using so we will explore them now to see what they do. I may be starting a thread on a new topic if we cant suss them out!

thanks again for all your help. I would have been going round in circles if I hadnt talked it out - I get lost in files, folders and how to do things!

rachel