Top sellers block question

HELP!

The blockbestsllers-home.tpl displays the best selling products on my site. However it displays the price including Taxes / VAT.

How can I change this so it displays the prices without taxes / VAT?

I it this line within blockbestsellers.php that needs changing:

$bestseller['price'] = Tools::displayPrice(Product::getPriceStatic((int)($bestseller['id_product'])), $currency);

Please help!

Thanks

Lee

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

HELP!

The blockbestsllers-home.tpl displays the best selling products on my site. However it displays the price including Taxes / VAT.

How can I change this so it displays the prices without taxes / VAT?

I it this line within blockbestsellers.php that needs changing:

$bestseller['price'] = Tools::displayPrice(Product::getPriceStatic((int)($bestseller['id_product'])), $currency);

Please help!

Thanks

Lee

I'm on prestashop 1.4.9 and I'm using the module blockbestsellers2. Open the file blockbestsellers2.php and find the line 122

$bestseller['price'] = Tools::displayPrice(Product::getPriceStatic((int)($bestseller['id_product'])),$currency);

It's, as you said, the line you have to modify. Just add ", false" after ($bestseller['id_product']) it'll set the argument $usetax to false

$bestseller['price'] = Tools::displayPrice(Product::getPriceStatic((int)($bestseller['id_product']),false),$currency);

For your general knowledge, here is the definition of the function getPriceStatic

public static function getPriceStatic($id_product, $usetax = true, $id_product_attribute = NULL, $decimals = 6, $divisor = NULL, $only_reduc = false, $usereduc = true, $quantity = 1, $forceAssociatedTax = false, $id_customer = NULL, $id_cart = NULL, $id_address_delivery = NULL)