[SOLVED] Home text editor won't save

Hi,

I ve updated my store from 1.2.5 to 1.4.8 and I had few problems.

One of them is that my home text editor won't save any text in "Introductory text" field. I am using my own language, not English.

I ve sent permisons in folder to 777. I could change the logo without any problems.

Does anyone know what might be the reason for this? How can I fix that? Why can't I save any text.

Please help.

Hi,

Mike thanks for fast reply.

Yes I tried it again, it does not work. I have only one language active. All others are disabled. I have one more store on this server and it works fine there, so I am really in dead end with this issue.

Is there any other reason that could couse this behavior.

Nothing saves when I update it not link not text nothing execpt logo.

Please help.

Hi,

I have attached backoffice screen where I tried to edit "home text editor", and the screen of frontpage where you can see that there is no text.

Domain name is www.herbana.si, you can see sample website of what I want to acheve on website www.zdravjenarava.si (the green text below logo).

The website was recently updated from 1.2.5 version.

Any ideas?

post-23885-0-46699400-1337292646_thumb.jpg

post-23885-0-92426400-1337292654_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi Tine,

Have you made sure that you are editing the text in your language, not English? To do this, you need to click on the little flag next to the text field before entering your text.

post-276528-0-48272100-1337261716_thumb.png

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Hi Mike! It's nice.

I can't edit text editor. My editorial is't in my modules list, but I find it at "Position" or cPanel. How can I reach to this screenshot page? I experience this problem at the bottom of http://website-download.blogspot.com/2012/06/webdesign-services-layanan-pembuatan.html (bajuditoko(dot)com). Highly appreciate for all your help. Oh...! So sorry I'am in fault. I mean this post for Mike not Prestashop Newbie.

Edited by yusufzulkarnain (see edit history)

Hi! Mike. It's nice.

I can't edit home text editor. My editorial is't in my modules list, but I find it at "Position" or in cPanel. How can I reach to your screenshot page? I experience this problem at the bottom of http://website-download.blogspot.com/2012/06/webdesign-services-layanan-pembuatan.html (bajuditoko(dot)com). Highly appreciate for all your help.

Edited by yusufzulkarnain (see edit history)

Hi yusufzulkarnain,

Can you please post a screenshot of your modules list in your Back Office?

-Mike

Thanks Mike. I'm dazzled with your very fast response. fortunately, I've had the solution by going to modules list and click Reset button. Now I can see all my modules and can edit Home-Text-Editor easily.

• 7 months later...