different shipping cost for different region

You can do what DIT suggested, a more detailed explanation is:

You can create a new zone for each country (Shipping->Zones).

The edit each country, and move it to the new zone that you created for it.

If the country has states, make sure to edit them as well and move to the new zone.

That will allow you to create shipping by country, but if you need it by state, or zip, you would have to use a modification of some sort.

Hi pureclothing

you want ..... ?! for free

Follow our suggestions first because with PS you can set shipping as already told you. For free shipping in NL

you should link such country with a new zone and set up a new forwarder named for ex. "free shipping in NL".

First you should try instead of sending many questions without experimenting suggestions that comes to you for

Free

• Like 1

Hi pureclothing you want ..... ?! for free Follow our suggestions first because with PS you can set shipping as already told you. For free shipping in NL you should link such country with a new zone and set up a new forwarder named for ex. "free shipping in NL". First you should try instead of sending many questions without experimenting suggestions that comes to you for Free

thanx for the reply DIT. I was in confusion so I was asking. I added Netherlands as a new zone, but I don't know how to set forwarder. I'm a newbie in prestashop, that's why i'm more confused. Hope you guys don't mind.

So, can you tell me how to set forwarder?

Hi Pureclothing,

you should create a new forwarder on the tab shipping and also weight range. For NL that you want for free you can create just 1 range for example 0 to 9999 Kg and put on such weight range cost 0 (zero).

• 2 years later...

Hi, I'm trying to set up a similar solution.

I have three countries, and numerous carriers.

I set up three zones, each zone for every country.

Like this:

For country one,

Carrier one - weight range 0-1kg, 1-3kg, 3-5kg. (Prepay)

Carrier two - weight range 0-5kg, 5-30kg. (Prepay)

Carrier three - weight range 0-5kg, 5-30kg. (Cash on delivery)

For country two and three I have as follows, all for prepay:

Carrier four - serves country two and three - weight range 0-1kg, 1-2kg.

Carrier five - serves country two - weight range 2-5kg, 5-10kg.

Carrier six - serves country two and three - weight range 10-19kg.

Every carrier is "exclusive" I.e. Set up so if out of range, disable carrier.

When I set my address for delivery in country two or three, I receive a message during checkout "no carrier available".

Country one works great.

What am I doing wrong?

Cache is disabled as it caused distress. All modules updated to latest versions via prestashop channels.

Presta version 1.6.0.6

I thought that maybe the missing range 2-10kg for country two was the culprit but I tried checking out with a product under 1kg, with address for delivery in country two and three, no success.

Help or guidance is appreciated.

Best regards

Edit: according to http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/261489-there-are-no-carriers-that-deliver-to-the-address-you-selected/ wrequine's post it looks like one has to also assign carrier to warehouse.

I did and everything works as expected! Problem solved.

Edited by imachine (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Yes carriers ... I'm working with Italian language so I'm not sure about your BO terms

Hi Pureclothing,

you should create a new forwarder on the tab shipping and also weight range. For NL that you want for free you can create just 1 range for example 0 to 9999 Kg and put on such weight range cost 0 (zero).

Hello I have the same problem, but struggled much like fellow up and I could not figure out how to set a different price for delivery to various countries, such as my price of English want to change and Italian and Romanian differ on how to I do it? I need to create different carriers for each country I can not figure out if one could help me I would be very grateful, because I am a beginner in prestashop.

Hello I have the same problem, but struggled much like fellow up and I could not figure out how to set a different price for delivery to various countries, such as my price of English want to change and Italian and Romanian differ on how to I do it? I need to create different carriers for each country I can not figure out if one could help me I would be very grateful, because I am a beginner in prestashop.

Hi Vmiroslava,

Delivery prices follow each forwarder settings on which you can set range price (weight or value) of each zone that contains countries

to set differet shipping costs for differente countries, you should follow below steps:

1) In Localization/Zones, create Zones as per you forwarder price table (es. Europe)

2) In Localization/Countries, add each country to the right zone (es. Italy, Germany, France are linked to Europe)

3) Now you have zones and each zone has different countries linked (we can say delivery price group, countries with the same delivery price)

4) On Shipping/Carriers you can set up weight or price range (fill up your prices) and actives zones

Hope it will help

Ciao

• 8 months later...

Hi there,

I followed the DIT's instructions and made:

1. One zone for my country only

2. Left other zones - Europe, non-Europe and so on

then I added:

1. One carrier for my country- price of shipping is based on order cost

2. Another carrier for rest of the world (Europe zone and others)  - price of shipping is based on weight

I tested if it works, registered as if I am from another country (which is correctly in the Europe zone), but I keep seeing shipping cost for my country - where did it go wrong?

Thanks if anyone can answer.