Front end error and back end login problem

• 2 years later...

I have same problem, only error 404 and can't login. Please some help here!!

you don;t have the same problem probably

you can type login details? after that you see the login form again as author of the topic?

it's fresh installation?

you don;t have the same problem probably

you can type login details? after that you see the login form again as author of the topic?

it's fresh installation?

Hi I am also having the same problem. Struggling to solve this from past 7 days. I started my shop with presta shop 1.6.0.9. every thing was going smooth and then I saw the 1-click upgrade to version 1.6.0.11. I did that every this was smooth without an error. but when I refreshed the every thing gone out of control. In site url shows blank page. No back offce login page loading. I tried almost every this. Restore from last back up. But when I did some change in back office there is no change in front office. I tried almost every thing but of no use. Then I decided to perform a fresh install. But after installation till now I am having the same problem. "blank page" nothing else. I t tried installing from both ways  that is via FTP client and from softculous. Can anyone help me. My hope from prestashop is now fading.

when I did this then got this msg. even if I installed it all fresh.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in /home/royaaueo/public_html/presta/classes/db/DbMySQLi.php on line 112 "

why this?? and how to resolve it?

It is doing a mysqli fetch command, make sure with godaddy if they are allowing mysqli commands.

It might be possible they are still using the old library with mysql instead of mysqli

For your information mysql is being deprecated and switched by mysqli.

But some hosts didn't updated their servers yet.

Let me know if this solved anything.

well you can test it yourself by creating a php file called phpinfo.php with the following code:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

And place it in your public_html folder in FTP.

Then go to http://www.yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php

This will open up all information about your hosting and server.

Including which MySQL libraries are active, which PHP version they use and much much much more ;)

• 2 weeks later...

well you can test it yourself by creating a php file called phpinfo.php with the following code:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

And place it in your public_html folder in FTP.

Then go to http://www.yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php

This will open up all information about your hosting and server.

Including which MySQL libraries are active, which PHP version they use and much much much more ;)

When I did this then I got lots of information tell me what should I look at. I am not able to solve my problem and stuck in this. Please help.

I did it myself since I server I worked on didn't have it. Open classes/db/Db.php, line 520. From 

else
$result = $this->getAll($this->result);

to

else
{
$result = array();
while ($row = $this->nextRow($this->result))
$result[] = $row;
}