What does this module do?
It facilitate communications between customers and sellers. A Seller Q&A tab on front store for customers to see previous questions and ask new questions. A "Seller Questions" tab at back office allow sellers and admin to reply and manage the messages.

Compatible with:
PrestaShop 1.7x/1.6x/1.5x 

This module is a accessory module of Agile Multiple Seller module - a best PrestaShop market place solution.

PrestaShop Front store
1. A new message on product page (product footer-before long description) will displayed as following
Got a question? Click [seller Q&A] tab below to ask seller a question.
You can change the message by PrestaShop translation function at back office

2. A new tab "Seller Q&A" at product page on PrestaShop front store
- A question/contact form for (potential) customer to post new questions
- See other questions that have been asked by other customers and answered by seller
- The new question message posted by customer will be show up on the same tab immediately
- The new question message will be sent to seller by email to notify seller about new questions
- The Question and Answers list has pagination functions when message increased

PrestaShop Back office
A new tab "Seller Questions" is added under "Customers" tab
- Sellers and Admin can see the messages
- Seller and admin can see the messages reply the message
- Both customers message and seller reply message will be displayed on product page
- Each seller can only see/reply messages the belong to his/her products

Module configuration
- You configure whether customers are required to log in before they can ask questions
- To avoid spam, you can configure to "Use Capcha" or not.
- You configure to copy the email messages to store admin or not.

Live demo
Please request demo access at our agile multiple seller product page here

Where to buy
To purchase or see more details information here

Screenshot images [we will update the screenshot image soon]

Front store - Product page - Ask a seller question form
agile-prestashop-seller-messenger-produc

Front store - Product page - Seller questions and answers history

Back office - Seller Questions tab - Message list

Back office - Seller Questions tab - Seller Message Reply form

Version 2.7.0.2 - 2015.12.11

- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.7x

- Changed to use Agile new architecture with Agile Kernel module
- Change to use Google Recapcha for message posting verification.
- Change to use common JS instead of using copy of same script
- Organize related theme into standard structure under "./views/templates/hook/" folder
- Change to use Store admin email to send out all messages, but set reply_to with "seller email" or "customer email" if "hide" email is not selected.

Version 2.0.0 - 2014.04.19
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.6x
- Support responsive theme design
- fixed an issue when post message at product that does has a seller associated - changed to send to store admin.
- fixed an issue that non-superamdin is not able to see new tab added by this module (Customer Messages)

Version 1.2.4 - 2013.02.10
- Seller is able to receive by email when customer send and message/comment from order history.

Version 1.2.2 - 2012.12.01
- Integrated with new released Agile Multiple Shop module which allow each seller to have a virtual shop, virtual directory and separated themes.

Version 1.1.0 - 2012.10.20
- Module is adjusted to be compatible with PrestaShop 1.5x

Version 1.0.0.6 - 2012.08.16
- Fixed the bug of reply attachments inherits original message's attachment.
- Now it is configurable for admin to disbale or enable attachments in messages between customer and sellers.

Version 1.0.0.5 - 2012.07.08
- Allow max 3 attachment in for both customer and seller in any message of  questions/reply.

Version 1.0.0.0 - 2012.05.05
- All basic core features

Edited by shokinro

Agile Seller Messener, is the best complement to the multiseller vendor module, I've just bought it and it will surely help me to turn visitors into customers. Thanks to the clear job agile makes, anyone with a few knowledge about computers can deploy an strong store where anyone is able to sell and shop while having all the support from agile. In the time I have been looking for information on the web no other company ever offered as good support as them, thats an added value that makes that your purchase be really an investment, and thanks to the continues updates ypou will be able to have your product up to date and with new features, I'll take note how this new module will be updated in the future.

Thank You, for this great job. :D

Thanks for your comment and feedback.

I just updated the module and fixed an issue, when seller reply a message at back office, it will logout automatically after reply. Now the issue is fixed. You can contact us for a free upgrade.

Hi, I bought this module few moths ago v.1 but I had not installed it until today and I’ve found some issues:

The phrase “Got a question? Click [seller Q&A] tab below to ask seller a question.” In spite of appears on the area where we may translate it, it do not shows the translate phrase on the front office, it always shows the default phrase in spite on being traduced at the back office.

Other bug on the front office is on the phrase: “No customer questions for the moment. mod='agilesellermessenger'}

In spite of there is an option for changing the “from” e-mail, even if you change that email the change do not apply and customer will receive e-mail from donotreply@example.com

Another bug happens with ítems that have been created by the store owner account, because when you try to Access to those products created before, appears on the item description page “Fatal Error”, when the seller Messenger module is not active this error doesnt happen.

Questions must be approve by the store owner before they be delivered by email to the seller, however in spite of there’s an option for store owner approves the question before, it is not working because e.mail is being send inmediatly.

I’m waiting for this module to use the template system in order to we be able to change the email layout, which is really important for store image.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for using our modules.

Please PM me your order # and email address so that I can send you the latest version of the module.

Most of the issue should be fixed. In case it is not, we will fix the that for you.

I’m waiting for this module to use the template system in order to we be able to change the email layout, which is really important for store image.

Unfortunately, this is not implemented yet. We will do that in future new version. sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi I've already sent you a private message.

Thanks for using our modules.

Please PM me your order # and email address so that I can send you the latest version of the module.

Most of the issue should be fixed. In case it is not, we will fix the that for you.

Unfortunately, this is not implemented yet. We will do that in future new version. sorry for the inconvenience.

A new version of Agile Seller Messenger module is released today. And it is now compatible with PrestaShop 1.6x and support responsive theme.

Version 2.0.0 - 2014.04.19

- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.6x

- Support responsive theme design

- fixed an issue when post message at product that does has a seller associated - changed to send to store admin.

- fixed an issue that non-supper admin is not able to see new tab added by this module (Customer Messages)

Edited by shokinro

Agile Seller Messenger module new version released 

Version 2.1.0.1 - 2015.06.24

- configurable to choose vertical or horizontal tabs style based on your theme at product detail page.

- changed to use real hook name instead of alias

- bug fix: Seller Q&A tab not showing at product page when using horizontal tabs style.

- bug fix: "Seller Q & A" related message displayed but the tab is not showing on quick viewer

- bug fix: Seller access permission issue at back office Customer Questions tab

Module has been updated 

Version 2.7.0.2 - 2016.12.11
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.7x

Since version 2.5.0.1 - 2015.10.12
- Changed to use Agile new architecture with Agile Kernel module
- Change to use Google Recapcha for message posting verification.
- Change to use common JS instead of using copy of same script
- Organise related theme into standard structure under "./views/templates/hook/" folder
- Change to use Store admin email to send out all messages, but set reply_to with "seller email" or "customer email" if "hide" email is not selected.
Edited by shokinro

New version released with following changes

Version 2.7.1.0 - 2017.01.15
Feature - option to remove phone numbers from all messages send by email
Feature - option to remove email address from all messages send by email

Just found an issue with module and we have got it fixed.

Fix - when send message from product, there was an error that related to remove phone and email address.