Removing FB like links and other picture links

Hi

I've attached the picture and boxed up the 2 items which I want to remove.

I've tired removing the fb etc links by editing the product.tpl but it doesn't work.

Can someone please help!

Webpage : http://www.thpaperplane.com/

Using prestashop version 1.4.7.3

Someone please please please help me!

Edited by thpaperplane (see edit history)

Hi thpaperplane,

To remove the social media links, look for a module in your Back Office called "Usefull Links" or something similar. If you disable that, it should disappear from your site.

As for the breadcrumb trail in the top box, I would strongly recommend that you leave that because it is very beneficial for SEO purposes, but if you decide that you do want to remove it, go ahead and try the suggestion posted here.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I've tried searching for the "useful links" module in my Back office but I couldn't find anything similar and I've tried disabling some of them and the social media links are still there!

Did you clear your browser's cache each time to ensure you were seeing the latest version of your site?

-Mike

Hi

For my prestashop v1.4.7.3, i can't find the "useful link" module! Any other alternatives to remove the links?

Unfortunately, like I said above that may not be the specific name of this module, I was just basing it off of how it's listed in the code:

post-276528-0-00958000-1336399041_thumb.png

You'll want to try searching through the Front Office Features section of your modules, hopefully you'll be able to find it there!

-Mike