[SOLVED] Changing the Stores Storefront Image Size - Correctly

Hey all,

I am trying to work out how to change the default image size of the 'Storefront' image when using the 'non-simplified' stores browser (the one with the map and search box).

The little image that shows under the shop details: See image:

stores_image.png

By default the stores use the 'medium' thumbnail properties which I do not want.

I've created a new property called 'stores' unallocated the Stores type from 'medium' and re-alloacted it to the new 'stores' property.

Regenerated my thumbnails and it has created the successfully (I can see them in the 'st' directory on the server)

Now.. If I go to 'stores.tpl' in my themes directory, I can see an {if $simplified....] block at line 34, the {else} for it sits at line 51 so I would presume that everything under line 51 contains the code to create these little boxes.

I cannot find where the image is referenced though!

Line 39 (inside the simplified section) does contain a reference to an image and if I change this from 'medium' to 'stores' it will display the correct image WHEN the simplified version is selected in the BO.

See comparison images below:

stores_image_simple.jpg

This shows that the image thumbnail settings are working, and that the .tpl file modifications are working.

But i CANNOT find where the image is referenced for use when using the non-simplified stores (map).

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Dan