[SOLVED]Add to cart product with combinations always add the default combination ?

Hi all,

so i have this little problem I need to have different combinations of products, with different prices, etc. When i create all combinations in back-end, and then try to buy product in front-end, its just adding to the cart the default combination for product, so it doesnt matter which combination i select it adds just the default combination. Is there any way to update displayed price for product ? Its just keep displaying the default combination price, even in the cart.

Am I doing something wrong ? This is really big problem for me, since we cant see what product is customer buying actually.

Oh i forgot to mention.... The Ajax for shopping cart is not working either in product detail with combinations.

I m changing design of default theme. I made changes just in tpl files... , but the problem is not in product.tpl

Looking on to it. meanwhile

If someone can point me where could be a problem appreciate it .

Thanks all for responses......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i find out that the problem was in tools.js which i've downloaded to make layered navigation work in the past, and forgot about it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...