limit registration to the site, help me!

I need to please if anyone can tell me if possible to limit registration to the site to users wh odo not meet certain requirements (so that everyone cannot register)

If there is a payment module topleasemeplease

Thank you!

Hello!

Thanks for responding,

I had intended to limit extensions by groups of email companies have Access, eg "@ computer.com" .. and join the groups with the email field at check ... then email: jhon, after groups "@ computer.com"

If I have no email "@ computer.com", I got the email confirmation and therefore I can not login.

Posibile serious? is there any module or code? ... or someone I could develop?

Thank you!

if i understand properly, you want a module that would place the customer in the correct group, and then restrict the payment methods to certain groups?

If I understood it correctly, then you can already create groups in the back office. and you can also restrict payment modules to certain groups. What you are missing is the assignment of the customer to the correct group during registration.

I do have a module that does this to a certain degree, but it would need to be revised to implement your specific requirements.

Hello!

I bought one of your modules! http://www.bellini-services.com/shop/18-customer-group-registration.html.

I did not understand me (I'm using a translator) spoke Spanish and Italian, but my English is somewhat limited hehe.

What I need is that customers can not be registered if the extension of their email is not on the list.

That means, they can not see the products, prices, categories (which achieve private purchasing another module shop), but now anyone can register (the client does not want).

I had thought to join the email field with the field group, the user must make the email field in the first part of your email, respectively, for example, jhon.

After choosing the extension of their email that will be on the right side of the email (groups) such as "@ computer.com" that would [email protected].

If the extension of my email is not among the list of groups, I CAN NOT REGISTER.

It is possible through code? a module?

Help me I am already customer of yours!.

Thank you!

Hi there, thanks for purchasing that module, that was the one I was referring too. I can alter the AuthController for your shop, so that only certain email domains can register. We can create a setting in the back office so that the client can add/remove email domains (like computer.com or yahoo.com etc..), and then only those emails can register.

Then when allowed customers register, we can place them into a specific group. That group can they be configured to access your categories and products.

Does that accomplish what your client needs?

I wonder, before what I asked earlier if there is the possibility to modify the registration form to not ask for email access at the time of the process of registration.

Is it possible?

The customer wants only two buttons (resident or business) to access the same form that would have only two different fields that would come hidden depending on the button that you can select the user.

You understand me?

Thank you!

• 7 years later...
On 4/25/2012 at 5:17 AM, bellini13 said:

Hi there, thanks for purchasing that module, that was the one I was referring too. I can alter the AuthController for your shop, so that only certain email domains can register. We can create a setting in the back office so that the client can add/remove email domains (like computer.com or yahoo.com etc..), and then only those emails can register.

Then when allowed customers register, we can place them into a specific group. That group can they be configured to access your categories and products.

Does that accomplish what your client needs?

I'm looking exactly for this solution. I would want to allow specific email domains to register and depending on the domain put them automatically in the customer group of that domain name. 

Will this be an extension to Email Check plug-in of yours? 

Let me know. 

Thank you.