Site load but blank page

alodoiska

Hello everybody,

Have someone experienced this before?

Web site loads but page is blank (white page) with not error messages.

Access to admin section have similar results.

The host has revert back to an older version and it is back to normal.

I am co-hosting other CMS (Wordpress and Joomla)

I did add several modules recently without any problem, my last action was to add new products.

Antony

• 1 month later...

Usually this problem arrives when you add/remove some new module improperly. Also there is a possibility that your file/folder permissions are reseted to too high or too low. Adding products, in my case, does not do anything bad to your shop. Did your host explained what was wrong? I had once the same problem as just by enough foolishness, I put all files/folders' permissions to 777 and there it went. I had to access cpanel to make request for host to resolve the issue. They reseted permissions and told me what was the reason.

Thank you for this reply. In my case, the hoster just revert back to an older archived version of the files on their server and it was fine without any explanation on what happen. But I did have to re-start several modifications and and add products already posted previously.

The last think I was doing before login out was a modification in some settings inside Prestashop, I don't remember which ones. In all cases, it was working after login out.

No proper explanations so far.