Translation theme don't work

If I go to Tools --> Translations and select the module translations I want to translate the text of my (new installed) theme.

But after saving the translation it doesnt change in the frontend. If I go back to module translations in the backend the translation I wrote is gone.

How can I translate the modules of my new theme in the backend?

Hi Dovoda,

Have you already tried clearing your browser and smarty caches? And which part of the theme are you trying to translate?

-Mike

I have cleared the cache of my browser.

Under Preferences --> Performance the force compilation is on and cache is off.

I am trying to translate the module translations. I select Module and click the Dutch flag (my language).

1. I click the theme (theme127) to translate

2. the page brings me down to the translation of theme modules

I fill in the empty fields (like Customization and remove this product from my cart)

3. It says it is succesfully saved. But when I go back to the module translations the fields are empty again.

111yu.jpg

This is only for my theme (module) translations. Other translations havent such errors.

Hi Dovoda,

This appears to be an issue specific to your theme. Can you please provide me with a link to where you purchased this theme originally?

-Mike

http://www.templatemonster.com/prestashop-themes/33751.html

I tested this template first on local server but I had no problems with translation. Now I installed everything again on my website, but now I have this translation issue.