Multiple Shipping Charges for the Same Product

Hi Everyone,

I cannot find how a post that answers my question so I'd thought I'd give the forum a try.

I have setup a shop that sells magazines. I send this mag all over the world.

My problem is that I cannot seem to make each product contain multiple shipping costs eg. a national shipping cost for mu country (Australia), an Asian shipping cost and then the rest of the world cost.

Is there a way that I can set this up in the back office so that either the customer selects the appropriate option or the shop calculates the shipping cost based on the customers address details???

Any help would be fantastic.

Cheers and thanks,

Mark

Thanks for your help Phrasespot. I have set up the parameters as you outlined in your post. Interestingly when I add additional products to the shopping cart, the shipping price doesn't increment?

When setting up the prices tab I have listed the prices as below:

11 Australia Post Asia $4.95 $9.90 edit.gif delete.gif 12 Australia Post National $1.80 $3.60 edit.gif delete.gif 13 Australia Post International $6.75 $13.50 edit.gif delete.gif

I'm not really sure I am entering this data correctly??? Does the from mean (initial postage costs) with to equating to maximum shipping costs regardless of number of products in the shopping cart???? Really not sure why there is a need for two options.

Any clues would be appreciated.

Thanks again,

Mark :)

• 11 months later...

Still looking to get this shipping cost sorted. I am using PS v1.5 and I simply cannot move forward. I am selling magazines across the world. I have one carrier with a national, asia and rest of world setup. My national postage is $1.80, Asia $4.95, Rest of World $6.75. When I add products to the shopping cart, it adds the shipping cost for one item ok however if I add another magazine to the cart, the shipping cost does not increment accordingly. Can anyone assist?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark