Beta Testers

So with my current work load I'm about 2 weeks away from getting a beta copy of two prestashop themes these are :

Theme 1

Development Theme, a Blank theme, no styles with resets and basics so you can do as you wish.

Theme 2

A Responsive Theme, again its all blank with some simple colour styling this will work on mobiles with the option to show hide elements for mobile, ipads and desktop units.

I've built 4 sites so far using my responsive theme but im rolling it out now for general use.

Both of these will be free but I need a few willing developers to test and give me feedback on them, find any little problems I may have missed. I only need a few people so please either ask questions here, PM or email me with your interest and ill send you a copy.

Something extra...

I have been working on a new admin, better layout, simpler navigation and something that looks a little bit more elengant than what's there now, but thats just my 2p! What would people think about getting a custom admin theme rolled out? If the interest is there I will offer it up to the BETA testers.