how to remove your account from header

thanks but i have a problem when i remove it

i will post 2 pic to see what i mean

first pic before i remove the moudle and second pic look what happend to the header when i remove the moudle

1.jpg

and here is the problem see what happend to the header ,how can i slove this problem

2.jpg

You can do this by commenting out some code in the blockuserinfo.tpl file. You can find the file in the root PrestaShop folder /modules/blockuserinfo/blockuserinfo.tpl. The code that you need to comment out is at the end of the file and looks like this:

<li id="your_account"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account.php', true)}" title="{l s='Your Account' mod='blockuserinfo'}">{l s='Your Account' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a></li>

To comment it out just put an exclamation mark and two hyphens after the first bracket for the string of code (e.g. <!--li), and two hyphens before the last bracket (e.g. li-->)

To be able to see the changes that you make to template files on the frontend of your store you also have to enable the Force Compile option. You can enable it from the back office (Preferences tab>Performances sub-tab). When you're done don't forget to disable it because it slows down your site significantly.

Hope this helps.

• 8 months later...

I have a related problem.. for some reason, my template doesnt have this 'your account' in the header.. and I want to put that in. But when I add in the line

<li id="your_account"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account.php', true)}" title="{l s='Your Account' mod='blockuserinfo'}">{l s='Your Account' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a></li>

its not the right position. Ive tried changing padding and all, but no difference. Can someone tell me where and what I should change? I want this to be in between 'Welcome' and 'currency'.

Thanks in advance...

www.mumshearts.com