[Free] [Module] Webmaster Site Verification [UPDATED V2] - Free Modules & Themes - PrestaShop

Photo

[Free] [Module] Webmaster Site Verification [UPDATED V2]

Webmaster Site Verification free module verify site webmaster verification bybe

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

ByBe

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Active Posts

Webmaster Site Verification is a simple module to allow site administrators to verify their online shops easier with Google, Bing and many more. This module will enable you to verify your sites simply by adding the meta element ID tag provided by the vendor, meaning you don’t need to edit your DNS TXT records or upload a ID string file. Version 2 has several style improvements, new logos and now supports Pinterest.

WORKS with old and new Prestashop installs! (tested with 1.2.x and 1.6.x)

Author and Module Details
Author: BYBE
License: GPLv3
Project Home: PrestaShop Webmaster Site Verification Module

Features

• Adds meta names without editing template files
  • Supports 8 Verification Sites

Supports

• Google Webmaster Tools
  • Google Apps
  • Microsoft Bing Webmaster Tools
  • Alexa
  • Norton Safeweb
  • Mywot
  • Yandex Webmaster Tools
  • Pinterest

Compatibility
PrestaShop: 1.2.x - 1.6.x

Screenshot
webmaster-site-verification-module-for-p
Support
Please note that this module is provided free of charge, while we will do our best to support this module we do have jobs and real life commitments, please wait patiently should you require some help.

Attached Files

Edited by ByBe, 01 June 2015 - 10:10 PM.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Mike Kranzler

PrestaShop Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8076 Active Posts
Hi ByBe,
Per the rules of this section of the forums, all Free module posts MUST include the files directly within the post, not on an external site. I will check back this afternoon to confirm that you have changed your post to comply with the rules of the forum, and will be forced to move it to the Paid section if you do not.

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

-Mike
I am no longer PrestaShop's Community Manager. Please direct all PrestaShop Forum requests to Benjamin Utterback or Patric Codron

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

ByBe

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Active Posts

Hi ByBe,
Per the rules of this section of the forums, all Free module posts MUST include the files directly within the post, not on an external site. I will check back this afternoon to confirm that you have changed your post to comply with the rules of the forum, and will be forced to move it to the Paid section if you do not.

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

-Mike

Hi Mike, Thanks for report this issue to us! I've attached the file as requested to the forums. Should you need any more problems resolved please let me know. Thanks.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

Mike Kranzler

PrestaShop Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8076 Active Posts
Thanks!

-Mike
I am no longer PrestaShop's Community Manager. Please direct all PrestaShop Forum requests to Benjamin Utterback or Patric Codron

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

Misobella

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Active Posts
FYI
I remembered seeing this tool last year after manually entering validation codes, so I actually dug it up to save time. I am happy to report that I just uploaded this module to Prestashop version 1.5.4.1 and it worked with bing! So far, so good!

I downloaded the validation code and copied it to enter in the module and voila! Thanks!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:47 AM

mimpro

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 Active Posts
Thanks for sharing..

New senangPay Automatic payment for Malaysia Business
Available via Prestashop Addons Marketplace Official

senangpay-prestashop-payment-module-mala

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:24 PM

azmee

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Active Posts
the module even works well on 1.6.0.6!
thanks a lot. glad for having found it.

Edited by azmee, 04 May 2014 - 08:26 PM.

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:48 PM

blogger89

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Active Posts

thanks guys,, ane pasang di toko samping ane gan

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:05 PM

ByBe

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Active Posts

the module even works well on 1.6.0.6!
thanks a lot. glad for having found it.

Yep, unless Prestashop majorly change their engine then it should carry on working for many years to come.

I've now updated it to version 2 with some style changes and now has Pinterest verify. Enjoy.

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:49 PM

alexpsc

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 Active Posts

Thanks for developing such a module ByBe.

Just a question, does the module support multistore-multidomain?

We, the Prestashop multistore users have to verificate the site for every domain.

Regards,

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:54 PM

ByBe

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Active Posts

Thanks for developing such a module ByBe.

Just a question, does the module support multistore-multidomain?

We, the Prestashop multistore users have to verificate the site for every domain.

Regards,

Sorry, but the module has not been tested on a multistore setup. I recommend testing it on your development servers before attempting it on the live servers.

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:02 PM

jonathanfoo

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Active Posts

Thanks for the module, i installed it to my 1.6.0.8 and upon inserting the pinterest meta tag , module confirmed it was saved successfully , but when i went to the main module list it returned this Webmaster Site Verification: You have not entered any site verification IDs   and i did check on my pinterest account and dont think it worked, i suspect it could be my theme messing things up , can some help me ? any idea how i can get this module to work ? thanks in advance.

jonathan

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:49 PM

ByBe

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Active Posts

Hi Jonathanfoo,

Thanks for your email earlier, I left a response for you on our support page for this module.

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry to hear that your having problems.

I have just tested the module on PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.14 and have not found any issue with the Pinterest. It’s important to note that you only need to copy the ID into the dialog box not the full code.

SOURCE

Edited by ByBe, 18 July 2015 - 08:50 PM.

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:25 AM

jonathanfoo

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Active Posts

Thanks! its working now , but just a note , the module list still says Webmaster Site Verification: You have not entered any site verification IDs  , but i have confirmed the verification is valid and working , thanks thanks thanks, i can stock pulling my hair out now lol.

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:13 PM

SandraI

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Active Posts

Hello, does this work with Prestashop Cloud? Thanks

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:23 PM

mussaplants

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 Active Posts

sandral it doesn´t.. Puesto que usted no ha instalado este módulo desde PrestaShop Addons, no podemos afirmar que el módulo cumple con nuestros requisitos de seguridad (p. e., que no se han añadido algunas funcionalidades no reveladas tales como anuncios, enlaces escondidos, spam, etc ...).

Puede buscar módulos similares en el marketplace oficial.

:(

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:46 PM

Alffy

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Active Posts

mussaplants, aunque tarde, contesto, es un mensaje por defecto de PS para todos los módulos no oficiales, en principio no hay ningun problemaa

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:37 AM

mussaplants

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 Active Posts

mussaplants, aunque tarde, contesto, es un mensaje por defecto de PS para todos los módulos no oficiales, en principio no hay ningun problemaa

ya, pero no deja instalarlo..

Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:09 AM

Alffy

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Active Posts

Que error te dice?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to use our cookies.     Learn more