[SOLVED] Picture floating to cart is not working

I have been working on my shop for about 2 weeks now and when I first started the feature where it shows the picture of what you just added to cart floating to the cart worked. I really like that feature and it has stopped working and I cannot figure out why. I have been messing with some of the code within the global.css and some of the tpl files but I copied all the original files back over and it still wont work. I think this is an ajax function but I cant find any ajax options within the back office. Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks for any help!

Hi daycad,

The function you're looking for in the Back Office is actually under Modules > Front Office Features > Cart Block. There, you can enable the cart animation if it has been disabled.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Thanks for the suggestion but that is currently enabled in the module. And now that I think about it none of the ajax cart features work.

Did you clear your browser and smarty caches after copying the original files back over?

-Mike

Right now in the preferences I have it set to force compile and caching is disabled. I also wiped my browser still to no avail.

Sometimes the ajax for the cart glitches and you have to disable it and re-enable it too. You might also try that. If you have taken the actual functions controlling the ajax out of the tpl file then it will render an error box. Some like xhtml function not support or something or another.

Can you please try temporarily switching back to the default theme and let me know if the issue persists?

-Mike

This feature is now working again. I updated to the new version that just came out and that fixed it. Thanks for all of your input.