How to change this and that >.< please look

Hi there.

I am new to prestashop.

I have no idea on what is css and so and so and no programming knowledge at all.

The prestashop was installed by my ex boyfriend but we have broken up so I do not know how to edit some of the things.

Here is my website.

www.justlabelz.com

I am using this theme.

http://demo.uhupage.com/free_ps020/

Problem 1:

as you see here.

in my website. Justlabelz.com

the picture is really small. I want it to be adjusted to look like the theme that is Installed.

Problem 2:

The left handside of the categories, I find the wordings are kinda small. I wanna adjust it to bold fonts and a little bit bigger

Problem 3:

I want to have a right column blocks. I been spending hours trying to add here and there. It doesnt work.

Problem 4

On my home page, you can see the menu tabs.

"Home New products special top seller our store contact us"

I want to know how do I edit this tabs and add on . I tried going into cms and add and so. it fail please teach me how.

Add on that I wish to have:

reference

http://www.asos.com/Women/

I want to have a moving / changing picture like the one in the asos website.

How do I do so? Do I need pay?

Please update me on all this.

If you have a gig in fiverr.com

I am willing to pay but I do have a budget. please do help so.

I have been spending hours and hours and google trying to figure out

Hi beautia,

You have many questions and my time is limited. So I will just try to guide you with simple suggestions and solutions.

Problem 1: If you can tell me where you downloaded the theme, I can show you the required image sizes to be regenerated. This can be done easily via the Back Office>Preferences>Images once we learn that.

Problem 2: We will need the global.css file under themes>your_theme. Again I need the download link to tell you the exact solution

Problem 3: Forget about right column. Because your theme is not compatible with that. If you want a right column anyway, then you should find a new theme, or you will almost have to design a new theme :)

Problem 4: It is the menu module you use. I guess you will probably edit the tabs under Modules tab from Bak Office. Search for something that consists the word "menu".

Problem 5: This is a carousel slider module. I looked for the exact name of the module but it is not written under the source of the website. However, you can google it like "free prestashop carousel slider". Hopefully, it is free. If not, the price could change from €29 to €49 I guess.

Regards.

• Like 1

HI prestashop apprentice.

thank you.

I have also tried to change that under the preference. It doesnt work.

Problem 1: If you can tell me where you downloaded the theme, I can show you the required image sizes to be regenerated. This can be done easily via the Back Office>Preferences>Images once we learn that.

I downloaded my theme from here.

http://www.uhupage.c...?id_product=172]

Will forget about problem 3 by looking for a new theme.

Problem 4, I searched under modules there is no menu tab >.<!

problem 5 i guess I will forget about it by looking for new theme. >.<

Im so poor now.

But anyways thank u so much for looking into my thread. Really appreciate this. Please help me look into problem 1 and 2.

I dont mind pming you for my cpanel and all. let me know if u need it.

hi

For Problem 1: Take a look at page 4 of the attached pdf file.

For Problem 4: You need to modify "Categories block (top)" module. But as there is no configuration menu, you can edit its tpl file under modules>blockcategoriestop>blockcategoriestop.tpl

You will need some html knowledge, though.

And for Problem 2: Please find themes>uhupage free020>css>global css and find line #17

There you can change size of the font.

If those info above don't help you, please PM me your Prestashop BO and FTP info.

Regards.

• Like 1