How to fix prestashop_new theme to display tax in cart summary

etrfl

This is a dirty method but it works. The only thing that is a little wonky is the right borders for the two new added lines to the table. No matter what I do I can't make them dark.

EDIT: The file you are working on is prestashop_new/shopping-cart.tpl

1. Remove comment html comment tags on line 86 and 103. It is an if block to display the <tr> for

$total_products <- This will give a line for total products

2. Move the end comment tag from line 179 to line 175. This will free-up the <tr> for $total_tax <- This will give your total tax line

3. Comment out line 750 .cart_total_tax {display:none} in prestashop_new global.css. This will allow you to see your newly added tax line.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a dirty method but it works. The only thing that is a little wonky is the right borders for the two new added lines to the table. No matter what I do I can't make them dark.

EDIT: The file you are working on is prestashop_new/shopping-cart.tpl

1. Remove comment html comment tags on line 86 and 103. It is an if block to display the <tr> for

$total_products <- This will give a line for total products

2. Move the end comment tag from line 179 to line 175. This will free-up the <tr> for $total_tax <- This will give your total tax line

3. Comment out line 750 .cart_total_tax {display:none} in prestashop_new global.css. This will allow you to see your newly added tax line.

Thanks for posting the solution here. I was pulling my hair out trawling through the back office looking for the solution.

• 2 weeks later...
The only thing that is a little wonky is the right borders for the two new added lines to the table. No matter what I do I can't make them dark.

Add these two separate lines to the global.css. Anywhere around line 850 will do:

#total_product.price {border-right:none}
#total_tax.price {border-right:none}

Work great for me ;)