[SOLVED] Internet Explorer Error

Hi peter.marius,

There are a couple potential causes for this issue. In your Back Office under Preferences > SEO & URLs, there are two field: "Shop domain name" and "Shop domain name for SSL." Please make sure that you've ever left the SSL field empty or identical to the field above it.

If that is not the case on your site, then this is likely due to custom changes you have made to the site, or due to a third part module you have installed. Have you added any new modules or made any changes to your site recently?

-Mike

OK, it's ON.

About modules, I've uploaded the modules from the new prestashop template

www.fotogear.eu

I just tried to create an account on your site, but there seems to be an issue with your URLs. None of them seem to be working for me. Have you made any changes to Friendly URLs on your site?

-Mike

It works IF i firts login or create account then place the order. IF i first go to a product page, add to cart, go on one page check out and there login I get the same error

I do see that now. In this situation, it's often a server-side problem, so I would recommend that you give them a call and ask them to enable PHP Mbstring on your server to see if that helps resolve your issue.

-Mike

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

That works better for me now. However, I'm having no issues placing an order in IE9. Can you please test this out again and confirm whether or not this is still an issue?

-Mike

Hi Mike,

I have this also since today in Internet Explorer 9. We tested a website http://www.steijnshouseofhappiness.com/shopnow

and none of my testpanel can't login in IE9. Very blocking, I might say. The site must go live on thursday. What can I do.

I got the following error message:

Message console is undefined line 36, char 2 code 0 in ../themedirectory.js/tools/statesmanagement.js

What could that be?

I got the following error. I use PS 1.5.3.1 (last time a lot of bugs, Prestashop sais that this a stable version. I doubt that.

I also issued some bugs to the bugtracker, but I don't think it will be taken seriously.

Look forward your reaction.

regards,

Ed Boon

Visioned.nl