Import for PrestaShop

Falgener

Hi,

I created for my use Open Office Workbook for importing into PrestaShop.

You fill the necessary on the local computer, and macro create sql commands, and possibly also pictures, including the directory structure.

Then you just upload to the server. Shop with 5600 categories, 36,000 entries and 150,000 thumbnails for 8 hours. 8-)

Free download from netvianet.com

Hi Falgener,

Thank you for this submission, I'm sure plenty of our users will really appreciate this. However, per the rules of the PrestaShop forums, all content posted to the "Free modules, overrides and other tips that change your life" section must be included directly in the thread, and cannot lead to an external link.

For now, I will leave your post here. However, I will check back this afternoon to confirm that you have provided the appropriate content, and if you have not yet done so, I will be forced to move this to the "Paid modules" section of our forums.

If you have any questions about this, please let me know.

-Mike

Hi,

I created for my use Open Office Workbook for importing into PrestaShop.

You fill the necessary on the local computer, and macro create sql commands, and possibly also pictures, including the directory structure.

Then you just upload to the server. Shop with 5600 categories, 36,000 entries and 150,000 thumbnails for 8 hours. 8-)

Free download from netvianet.com

I can't extract files from http://netvianet.com/download/NVN4PS_d.zip

• 8 months later...