Customize Products and Canvas Prints Website

aligulbay

I think it is very successful. Like it!

Both the idea and design look good to me.

Some tiny comments, though:

- Some translations are missing and some with typos.

- Main page, slider could be changed according to the language instead of writing both languages in one. This way looks more professional.

- Live Support button and slider could be aligned on top

- Twitter and Facebook buttons direct to the main pages. Instead, they may direct to your pages. There are pretty beautiful Prestashop applications for the socila media products. I suggest you to use them.

- I think there is no need to use countdown offers. Your idea is already creative. Those scripts are slowing your page down.

- Instead of Google Search, Prestashop search would be more efficient.

- Countdown offers and featured products should be identity matrices. I mean empty spots on the end line don't look good.

- In the design your self product pages, the customize buttons would be a little separated form Add to Cart buttons.

- The customization applet looks complicated. A little more work may convert it to a more user friendly and self explanatory one

- Especially for the featured products and coundown offer products, the prices are not well aligned and tight. A little more customization may be needed.

Other than those above, I should say that I am impressed.

Cheers :)

P.S.: I also suggest you to purchase Best Quote module of mine as your specialty looks like mostly based on customized products.

Caglar

Hi,

Please please help me in logic, strategy of canvas website in prestashop.

my website: www.picturesoncanvas.com.au/createCanvas.php

I have working code of photo cropping tool but need last step = Add custom product to cart.

How can I add product with selected size, cropped photo link, additional info?

• 3 weeks later...

bit of the same problem -

you can add cart link on your custom product module , and in same action save your canvas with php on your server - then later by checkout move the "product" to a order folder... I think...

add to cart <a href="http://localhost/prestashop/cart.php?add&id_product=1">add to cart</a>

javascript ex. $.post("save.php", {img: canvas.toDataURL("image/png")})

php file = many alternatives just google php and todataurl

But I would like to reflect the customized product image in the cart - or cart summary - I see there is not much help to get, refer to customizable products... -

The prestashop community is rather small, not many posts on the web about prestashop coding and it has almost none free modules -

naeems:

Nice online editor. I've developed similar only for my internal needs, with many multi-piece canvases and automatic creating of cuted jpg's for print as well as thumbnails and even more features.

I think that custom code can create images for print, send them by email and join them with an order. There would be data needed in a customized product.

I love the idea, when i clicked "customize" the pop-up opened but I couldn't see much inside the window just parts of the flash, what are you using to open the window (Pop Up) ?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...