Help Changing some colors

Hello, how do i change the color of the places in this image where i put a green square? i have been looking in the styles files and modules cant find where this color are located.

in advance thanks for the help, the location of the code containing this color instructions is driving me crazy

help.jpg

Hello,

The white bars above and beneath the image are part of the image. To have a different color you will need to edit php files or change the image of the product images and regenerate them.

Background of the short description should be in product.css line 37.

Background of the add to cart block should be in product.css line 75.

Also, if you want to change the background color of the 'short description' box etc (next to the product image where you have indicated) you need to open up product.css

Go to line: 113 and you'll find:

#pb-left-column {
float:left;
margin-left:14px;
width:255px

add this after the last line (add a semi-colon on the end of 'width:255px; first or it won't work) - background:#000 (your colour choice here).

You might also want add a little padding to that code section to stop all the text from being right up against the left edge (more noticeable when you change the colour and you might aslo need to reduce the left margin there as well to compensate for the padding)