[SOLVED] Upgraded to 1.4.7.2 - module section is blank...

I use http://www.zzhosting.com/ for my hosting.

I would recommend that you give them a call and find out what your memory_limit is currently set at. If it's 32M, ask them to increase it to 64M. Most hosts should have no problems doing that for you, but if they're uncooperative I'll be happy to provide you with some additional suggestions on some of PrestaShop's preferred hosting providers, where you can sign up through us for a preferred rate.

-Mike

Can I have your email address and I could give you the access to my shop and get to the point faster to solve the problem?

Unfortunately, I cannot do that due to the rules of the PrestaShop forums. If you would like, you can check the report on this in The Forge for additional suggestions on how to resolve this.

-Mike

Solved deleting all unnecessary modules.

I'm glad you were able to resolve this! That is the non-hosting provider method of resolving this issue as I suggested above. Both accomplish the same thing: clearing up memory for the existing modules. :P

Happy selling!

-Mike

Daniel,

I have the same problem when upgrading to v1.4.7.2. Follow Prestaforge instruction above your comment. Go to your ftp and edit /config/config.inc.php. Then scroll down to line 29 @ini_set('display_errors', 'off');

Change from 'off' to 'on'. Go to your BO and Modules and it should tell which module(s) is giving you errors that cause your back office from displaying Modules tab. For me it was the Paysafecard module, and after deleting it. My BO Module tab works.

• Like 5

I had the same problem and turned on error reporting in config.inc.php

/* Debug only */

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on'); //default off

define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', true); //default false

This resulted in the reporting of the paysafecard module which I do not use causing the error. I deleted this module and all is well.

I have reported this on the forge #PSCFI-5366

Daniel,

I have the same problem when upgrading to v1.4.7.2. Follow Prestaforge instruction above your comment. Go to your ftp and edit /config/config.inc.php. Then scroll down to line 29 @ini_set('display_errors', 'off');

Change from 'off' to 'on'. Go to your BO and Modules and it should tell which module(s) is giving you errors that cause your back office from displaying Modules tab. For me it was the Paysafecard module, and after deleting it. My BO Module tab works.

Thank you, it was paysafecard for me too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Mike, I have the same problem. I attach a screenshot. When I try to lad a modules tab, the syste says:

Warning: require(/home/xxxclasses/backward_compatibility/backward.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/Module.php(408) : eval()'d code on line 68

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxx/classes/backward_compatibility/backward.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxx/classes/Module.php(408) : eval()'d code on line 68

Could you help me with this?

Edited by mejialucy (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Daniel,

This is it. I´d the same problem and i solve with this great idea. Delete the kwixo module.

Thanks

Regards.