Prestashop into wordpress the cookies issue [Solved]

Hello everyone,

I hope this question has not been answered 20,000 times.... Although it seems a fairly common problem I have found little resources regarding this issue.

I have a Wordpress website which integrates a prestashop shop in one of it's subfolder.

my goal is to use the wordpress header for both wordpress and prestashop, and to implement the prestashop info ( containing the cart, and login info) in the wordpress header.

to do so I firstly call the file config.inc.php inside the wordpress header then create a new Frontcontroller instance and call the init() function.

here is my problem, calling the init function sets the prestashop cookie, wich I need to display the cart content in the wordpress header.

Only I think that wordpress also sets a cookie and I get a "warning cannot modify header"

Something else happens I have trouble understading, the <head> </head> html tags are closed prematurely by the inti(); function and the content of the wordpress header finds itself in the body.

I have already tried to make the prestashop cookies available to wordpress by changing this_path, in the setcookie() function parameters in Cookie.php to '/'.

thanks in advance for your help

regards

Alexandre Babeanu

I checked the registered cookies in my browser... for some reason the domains were strangely set...

in the Cookie.php file I changed the parameters of the setcookie functions called in the "_setcookie($cookie = NULL)" function...

I changed the $this->_path to '/' and the $this->_domain to www.mydomain.com

I also installed the version 0.6 of http://wordpress.org...op-integration/

note that only changing the path as suggested in the plugin faq did not work, I also had to change the domain name.

Cheers

• 1 year later...