New Template 1.5 not displaying webapage correctly on IE 9.0

Hi

Just upgraded to new template 1.5 and have managed to fix most of the issues everybody experienced after reading the forums, however there is still one I cannot fix.

The webpages display properly on Firefox and Chrome but not in IE9.

I have tried diasbling Quirks mode but this does not help.

Any suggestions please.

The top /left images are IE9, the bottom / right image areFirefox.

post-344565-0-86151100-1333121399_thumb.jpg

post-344565-0-04173800-1333121615_thumb.jpg

Why on Earth is Prestashop Advising that the new template is compatible with IE ? (Cross navigation : Firefox, IE 7, 8, 9, Chrome, Opera)

I have tried their demo 1.5 template site (http://themes.presta...re-incorporated) and although the top menu seems to be working other parts are not, see attached jpeg.

I have seen alot of people complaining about the problem, but no real answers from Prestashop.

When are these issues going to be addressed.

Has anybody got this theme to work in IE.

Regards

Why on Earth is Prestashop Advising that the new template is compatible with IE ? (Cross navigation : Firefox, IE 7, 8, 9, Chrome, Opera)

I have tried their demo 1.5 template site (http://themes.presta...re-incorporated) and although the top menu seems to be working other parts are not, see attached jpeg.

I have seen alot of people complaining about the problem, but no real answers from Prestashop.

When are these issues going to be addressed.

Has anybody got this theme to work in IE.

Regards

post-344565-0-48711300-1333295151_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!!

I have the same problem :( The one about the top menu I solved it already with another topic, but the thing is that the configuration of the page is not the correct one. I'm using one of the Prestashop Theme Maker templates and it works perfectly in Chrome and Firefox, but for IE9 I have a big issue cuz colors don't show, and everything is in a different place.

Do you have any news to this issue?

Regards,

CoyiShop

www.coyishop.com

• 4 weeks later...