Available_now & Available_later in Product-list.tpl

Nicklaenen

Dear all,

I would like to be able to show the values Available_now and Available_later in the product-list.tpl.

Right now it is telling me 'In stock' or 'Not in Stock'.... (as text)

Code is:

{if isset($product.available_for_order) && $product.available_for_order && !isset($restricted_country_mode)}<span class="availability">{if ($product.allow_oosp || $product.quantity > 0)}{l s='Available'}{elseif (isset($product.quantity_all_versions) && $product.quantity_all_versions > 0)}{l s='Product available with different options'}{else}{l s='Out of stock'}{/if}</span>{/if}

I tried:

{if isset($product.available_for_order) && $product.available_for_order && !isset($restricted_country_mode)}<span class="availability">{if ($product.allow_oosp || $product.quantity > 0)}{$product.available_now}{elseif (isset($product.quantity_all_versions) && $product.quantity_all_versions > 0)}{l s='Product available with different options'}{else}{$product.available_later}{/if}</span>{/if}

But it won't show the correct text... I think I do need to change catergoy.php (or use the override function), can please somebody help me with this?

• 1 month later...

Thank you Elpatron,

I have already found the answer... The problem was I was using the layered navigation block module on the productlistassign, so I changed that module and everything is working fine.

Thanks anyway...

Could you give more detailed information on your solution to this problem? I am trying to do exactly the same thing, however, I don't know what to change in layered navigation module. Thanks in advance.

OK, I figured it out.

in blocklayered.php on line 2291 change SELECT so that it contains 'pl.available_now':

SELECT p.id_product, p.on_sale, p.out_of_stock, p.available_for_order, p.quantity, p.minimal_quantity, p.id_category_default, p.customizable, p.show_price, p.`weight`,
p.ean13, pl.available_now, pl.available_later, pl.description_short, pl.link_rewrite, pl.name, i.id_image, il.legend,  m.name manufacturer_name, p.condition, p.id_manufacturer,
DATEDIFF(p.`date_add`,
DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL '.(Validate::isUnsignedInt(Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT')) ? Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT') : 20).' DAY)) > 0 AS new

after that, you can use this code in product-list.tpl (provided by Nicklaenen) and you will see availability statuses you have written to each product:

{if isset($product.available_for_order) && $product.available_for_order && !isset($restricted_country_mode)}<span class="availability">{if ($product.allow_oosp || $product.quantity > 0)}{$product.available_now}{elseif (isset($product.quantity_all_versions) && $product.quantity_all_versions > 0)}{l s='Product available with different options'}{else}{$product.available_later}{/if}</span>{/if}

Enjoy

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi guys!

I was also trying to show product availability in product-list.tpl but

it's displaying only 'In stock' even if there are some products not in stock.

I am not using layered navigation block module, could you tell me please what is wrong?

Thanks in advance!