shacker

[MODULE] Hide price and add to cart for non registered users v2.0-PS 1.4/1.7

his module hide the price, cart and add to cart button if the customer is not logged.

Simply add the css classes of the price and add to cart of your template into the module.

No core modification needed!!!

Features:

• Configure the classes of prices
  • Configure the classes of add to cart button
  • Display message for non registered users
  • Cross browser
    browsers.png
  • Multilingual
    multilingual.png
  • Multistore
    multistore.png

Link
http://catalogo-onli...dd-to-cart.html

Visit our site for latest version and more free modules
hide-price-and-add-to-cart.jpg

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=grbnT_NaAmg

hidepricecart.zip V2.0

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Shacker, this have one bug, when we see the products with firefox, and we make refresh, for 1 or 2 seconds people can see the price, and then he hide it, but they will see the prices if make some refresh.. I already tested with other pc and the Firefox have this problem to, show for few seconds the prices, but i saw is not all versions of firefox, can you see if is possible this module to be imune to firefox refresh, or put another code for firefox ?

With the Chrome all work fine..

Tks..

hi. Please redownload from our site again, i update the code

v1.2 - Compatible ps 1.5.2, solved issue in IE / Firefox

Hi friend tks i will test, i tell you something soon..

Tks..

UPDATE :

Hi again shacker, you are the best, many tks work fine now..

Tks again..

Edited by AngelSpeedy (see edit history)

This is excatly what I was looking for. How do you change the message displayed to the customer?

Update

Got it. I wasn't using the latest version.

Thanks!!!!

Edited by RockGear (see edit history)

I tested this greaat module, but i can't see any instruction to set the message e.g. "pls register if you need to buy" or something similar.

Pls help me.

This is excatly what I was looking for. How do you change the message displayed to the customer?

Update

Got it. I wasn't using the latest version.

Thanks!!!!

edit the hidepricecart.tpl and change the msg

Done. It works fine on PS 1.5.3.1. But the collocation is only on the left side e for only 2-3 seconds. Can i move it and increment the time?

hello,

I do not know why, but I have the old price is displayed. (old_price tag)

you have a solution to hide?

thank you

I am desperately looking for someone to turn this or make one that will hide the price for a particular product reference or manufacturer while adding a call for price instead of completely hiding.

my url is http://www.shopsavenearn.com but I do not have it active as I need it 100% working. I mainly get an issue with the linking when going to the posts or comments.

In the back office it is fine unless we add tags and it errors I found the spot that is erroring and post to site when I can get home to access my files.

you can add the class to the module .price, #our_price_display,#old_price_display , etc

Good afternoon, I got the module and working properly, the only thing is that I'm asked to display the price and just leave the sign that you have to register or Log In to be able to buy, thanks

the module shows or hide, dont have the option to change values.

now we added the message in ps 1.5: Please register or login to see the prices

I really like this module, all seems to be working fine except that it hides my slider on the home page and not sure how i can fix this. Seems to be removing some of the div's in the slider.

Any help would be appreciated, thumbs up for a great free module.

url: http://www.beveragedistributors.com.au/

Edited by mircom (see edit history)

please download again from our site

v1.4- solved issues with other modules

That was a great module. But how can i add the word " Login to know the price" at middle of the product image (thumbnail) as attached picture. 

post-686582-0-76591700-1378113384_thumb.jpg

this is a custom add. and for add into the image its more work. we try to add as new feature, but show the message instead hide the price

This is a great module, but I still see prices when I click on the product details. Can you please help me fix this?

Using PS 1.5.5.

Thanks

Edited by coloranti naturali (see edit history)

you can add the css class of the prices in the module configuration

Can you please explain how? I am kinda new to this..

Thanks a million!

Edit:

I've fixed it, found the css class of unit price and it's gone now.

Hi again,

I have discovered that the prices are still showing in Internet Explorer 9, both 32 and 64 bit.

I do not have this issue when browsing in Mozilla.

I'm using PS 1.5.5

Can you help, please?

i tested on ie and the prices are hidden. maybe some error in javascript is blocking the module

Hi shaker, i have the same problem with IE 8.0.600, he dont hide prices, with firefox and chrome work fine, but with IE not work..

PS vs : 1.4.9.0

Any Solution ?

Tks..

Hi, do you have something better than this module? I can just see all prices simply reading source code of the page... :( in all browsers.

Tried with version 1.5.4 of Prestashop using multistore and it doesn't work.

No prices show even when logged in. Shifts the logo down hiding part of the horizontal menu.

I uninstalled it and cannot get the prices back.

Tried to put a comment on the website but doesn't allow me, keeps asking to sign in even after siging in.

hi

how can I insert the word with links Login or Register to see prices in space where there was the prices in product page and product list

Tried with version 1.5.4 of Prestashop using multistore and it doesn't work.

No prices show even when logged in. Shifts the logo down hiding part of the horizontal menu.

I uninstalled it and cannot get the prices back.

Tried to put a comment on the website but doesn't allow me, keeps asking to sign in even after siging in.

the module hide the prices and buttons vis CSS, so if you disable it, is imposible that the site dont show again. seems a cache problem

hi

how can I insert the word with links Login or Register to see prices in space where there was the prices in product page and product list

you cant wit hthe module. you have a popup message when enables the module 

you cant wit hthe module. you have a popup message when enables the module 

I solved this thanks.

but I found a problem with the module, that when I press "Enter", it add the product in the cart. How can I turn it off

Just to say $cookie->isLogged() is depreciated in hidepricecart-footer.tpl and hidepricecart-header.tpl.

Looks like it has to be replaced by $this->context->customer->isLogged() in an object context or Context::getContext()->customer->isLogged()

So Context::getContext()->customer->isLogged() in this module.

Edit : You also need to add #add_to_cart id to the Add to cart class buton list. That's the default cart icon.

Edited by sbenitez (see edit history)

Just to say $cookie->isLogged() is depreciated in hidepricecart-footer.tpl and hidepricecart-header.tpl.

Looks like it has to be replaced by $this->context->customer->isLogged() in an object context or Context::getContext()->customer->isLogged()

Edit : You also need to add #add_to_cart id to the Add to cart class buton list. That's the default cart icon.

thanks, i updated mine and it works

Edited by zeki893 (see edit history)

Hi.

I have question - is possible to hide price and "Add to cart" button only in one categorie of products ?

Hi everyone! I am new in all this, but I found a problem with this modul. When I click Add to cart button, I am able to see prices in shoping cart.

I havent use previous versions of PrestaShop with this module, so maybe it is problem only with 1.6

Hope dont mind text in serbian on pic

http://postimg.org/image/7envdfnpf/

Any solution?

Edited by thechoperpilot (see edit history)

so maybe it is problem only with 1.6

Don't think so. I'm using 1.6.0.9 and it works (almost) just fine. I'm using the default 1.6.0.9 theme ('default-bootstrap' that is).

Only saving the configuration gives the following error message (I think it does not affect the working of this module):

Notice op lijn 77 in bestand /var/www/vhosts/e-campus.nu/httpdocs/modules/hidepricecart/hidepricecart.php

[8] Undefined variable: nbr

Edited by WalTig (see edit history)

you need to download the latest verision from our site

this error is in the old versions, you need to download from our site

• Like 1

Sir I installed this addon. Realy very thankx to you for this most impotent sharing..... and great this thing that this is free. i realy appreciate you.

Sir i want to know 1 question. I wan to block cart option when i click on any product then showing option add to cart. price also hide. but cart option showing. check screen short.

j17ek4.jpg

iu need to add the class of these button.

please check the class or tell me your site url to add to the hide module

iu need to add the class of these button.

please check the class or tell me your site url to add to the hide module

Yes sir i read it frist. and i m trying more and more but cant understand.

http://www.truewisdomclothing.com

This is my website. Plz find me class. and if u tell me that where u find and how to find class then i will very thank full to you

put the site online please

Sir My website Down for mantc. You can check my 2ndri website. its also install same virson prestashop and also install hidepricecart addon. and same problem facing ..... http://www.itjahan.com

plz tel me what class i insert for cart hiding.

add this code into the cart buttons

.buttons_bottom_block

and this code into the prices

.product-block .content_price

• Like 1

add this code into the cart buttons

.buttons_bottom_block

and this code into the prices

.product-block .content_price

Sir Extreamly thankx. I add this class on cart buttons and price and 1 problem fix. Realy very thankx. Now 1 class is missing.

when i click on any product then in right side cart option displyed. check this link.

http://itjahan.com/index.php?id_product=2&controller=product&id_lang=1

http://itjahan.com/index.php?id_product=10&controller=product&id_lang=1

http://itjahan.com/index.php?id_product=11&controller=product&id_lang=1

and more link. When open every product then showing right side Plz check

Edited by dilshah (see edit history)

Wahoooooooo Sir you are great. you are rock. now my website great and good. Realy Thankx sir. 

Wahoooooooo Sir you are great. you are rock. now my website great and good. Realy Thankx sir. 

Your welcome!

• Like 1

Sir I hav 1 Question. Sir i want to add Sign in page link in Vister msg. When any one vist my website then Msg will appear with sign in link ..... How to add?

Still  waaiting...............

didnt get what do you mean

This will be a popup sort of thing?

you get a popup to register

Sorry I forgot the quote to the still waiting post.

That's what I wondered too as it's sounds like it is and this could easily be achieved by checking if not logged in alert a link to login.

if (!$logged_in)

Alert_or_popup with link or loginform

This is what it seems like they are wanting.. Hope it helps

Sorry I forgot the quote to the still waiting post.

That's what I wondered too as it's sounds like it is and this could easily be achieved by checking if not logged in alert a link to login.

if (!$logged_in)

Alert_or_popup with link or loginform

This is what it seems like they are wanting.. Hope it helps

The module includes a popup with a warning to register to see the prices

didnt get what do you mean

you get a popup to register

Sir i want to add login page link in popup messege

Hola shacker,

I have a problem with this great module:

I had it installed on 1.5.4 (with a third party theme) and I wanted to update PS to 1.6.09.

Before the update I uninstalled the module but the "add to cart" buttons dissapeared on all products. The prices were visible.

I updated to 1.6.09 and also changed the theme to a third party theme.

I still cannot see the "add to cart" button anymore. The prices are visible though.

The "add to cart button" appears only if I am logged in.

Can you please help me find the "add to cart" buttons?

Gracias.

you can edit the TPL, and add the link. but is a good idea to add in next release

Hola shacker,

I have a problem with this great module:

I had it installed on 1.5.4 (with a third party theme) and I wanted to update PS to 1.6.09.

Before the update I uninstalled the module but the "add to cart" buttons dissapeared on all products. The prices were visible.

I updated to 1.6.09 and also changed the theme to a third party theme.

I still cannot see the "add to cart" button anymore. The prices are visible though.

The "add to cart button" appears only if I am logged in.

Can you please help me find the "add to cart" buttons?

Gracias.

Hi. The module dont change any file, so uninstalling must work. maybe you have another module . send me your bo access in PM to check it

Hi. The module dont change any file, so uninstalling must work. maybe you have another module . send me your bo access in PM to check it

Thanks for replying so promptly.

The shop is on localhost now...

Can you please give me some idea on what should be checked, in order to find the problem?

I cannot understand why the "add to cart" button is visible only when I am logged in, even though the module is uninstalled?

Thank you.

you can edit the TPL, and add the link. but is a good idea to add in next release

Hmmm sir i also tried to add link in tpl. but how to add i dont know. Plz Tel me how can i do.

edit the hidepricecart-header.tpl, and you find this:

$.jGrowl('{ldelim}l s='Please register or login to see the prices' mod='hidepricecart'{rdelim}', {ldelim} life: 6500 {rdelim});

you can add here your code like

$.jGrowl('{ldelim}l s='Please register or <a href="yoururl">login</a> to see the prices' mod='hidepricecart'{rdelim}', {ldelim} life: 6500 {rdelim});

Thanks for replying so promptly.

The shop is on localhost now...

Can you please give me some idea on what should be checked, in order to find the problem?

I cannot understand why the "add to cart" button is visible only when I am logged in, even though the module is uninstalled?

Thank you.

check if you dont have another addon, install hideprice cart, and uninstall (remember to clear cache)

I'm running the latest version of you plugin with prestashop 1.6.0.14 and default theme.

The module works fine when I'm not logged in.

But if I log in and visit product page i get logged out automatically?

thats strange. you have a prevoous version installed?

Hi,

It was not your module that was the issue, i think it was some kind of friendly url problem that forced user to be logged out.

Hi Shacker, i format my computer and install clean windows 7, and i saw one problem in this module, if i open windows explorer and i enter in my website, i can see the prices, and the module is on, maybe this module have some bug, can you check that ?

Tks..

Hi friend yes i have 1.5 version of the module, and the problem is in the IE 8, in IE 11 looks ok, for some months in my backoffice appear carts with items inside but without registrations, and i never found the problem until today, so the IE 8 don`t hide the prices, the new version its ok, but with the old version people can see prices, can you test this with IE 8 ?

Another thing, did you check this module with other browsers ? like opera, safari, etc.. maybe people can see the prices with this browsers to, i dont know because i never tested.

I found one solution in the forum and work well with the file " FrontController.php ", but this solution hide everything like " texts and prices " in the right side, i already tested this solution with IE8, IE11, and Firefox but like i said hide everything, and i only want to hide the prices and i want to customers see the Qty and Ref., and stock of any product..

My version PS: 1.4.11.0

Tks..

Hi

I use Prestashop Cloud 1.6.1.1

And I try to install Hide price and add to cart for non register users v1.5-PS1.4/1.6

but I can't find it

Also I can't install modules out off Prestashop Addon market Place ..

Any solution ?

Thanks in advance

thank you so much!

iu welcome

Hi

I use Prestashop Cloud 1.6.1.1

And I try to install Hide price and add to cart for non register users v1.5-PS1.4/1.6

but I can't find it

Also I can't install modules out off Prestashop Addon market Place ..

Any solution ?

Thanks in advance

you cant install free modules on prestashop cloud