Has anyone tried wrapping a Prestashop checkout in PhoneGap?

I have a project that I am working on for a tech support company and I am thinking about trying to wrap a version of the cart in PhoneGap and I was wondering if anyone has tried it yet.

I know it seems like a silly app to make, during the checkout process we can text an app to people that could have virus's and then they would not have to give their cc info over their computer.

So has anyone done it yet? Am I looking for failure?

• Like 1

I have a project that I am working on for a tech support company and I am thinking about trying to wrap a version of the cart in PhoneGap and I was wondering if anyone has tried it yet.

I know it seems like a silly app to make, during the checkout process we can text an app to people that could have virus's and then they would not have to give their cc info over their computer.

So has anyone done it yet? Am I looking for failure?

Im looking into a solution but did not find it jet... did you try?

I actually did not, what I used, and it might not work for you application was sending them a text message of the cart. In the url I encoded a product, so when they open the link it is the checkout page with the product in the cart. Far from the most elegant, but it works.

• 3 years later...