[SOLVED] "I confirm my order button" does not redirect o PayPal

claudia3009

Hello!

While trying to buy with the PayPal method, the customer can't pass from the order confirmation page. In submit.php, they click on the button "I confirm my order" and, instead of redirecting to the PayPal payment page, it just reloads the same confirmation page.

I have tried uninstalling the module, deleting the folder and reinstalling again, and the problem persists. I've also tried with different accounts and with paypal sandbox, with the same results.

There are no errors reported in Tools > Log.

Has anyone encountered a similar error? Can this be a configuration error on my end?

Prestashop version: 1.4.7

PayPal module version: 2.8.5

Language: Portuguese

Thank you!

Found this in another forum and it works.

This is the header for the forum

[workaround] SSL stops redirect to Paypal using API

I found it!

The 1.4.7.0 release added code to the \classes\FrontController.php file starting on line 87. Below are temporary changes to make until an updated file is issued by the Prestashop team. I grabbed a few lines prior to and after the comments to make it easier to find.

if ($this->ssl AND !Tools::usingSecureMode() AND Configuration::get('PS_SSL_ENABLED'))

{

header('HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently');

header('Location: '.Tools::getShopDomainSsl(true).$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);

exit();

}

/*

* Rhapsody Commented out offending code that breaks SSL redirect with Paypal

else if (Configuration::get('PS_SSL_ENABLED') AND Tools::usingSecureMode() AND !($this->ssl))

{

header('HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently');

header('Location: '.Tools::getShopDomain(true).$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);

exit();

}

* * * end of Rhapsody Commented out offending code that breaks SSL redirect with Paypal **

*/

ob_start();

/* Loading default country */

$defaultCountry = new Country((int)Configuration::get('PS_COUNTRY_DEFAULT'), Configuration::get('PS_LANG_DEFAULT'));

$cookieLifetime = (time() + (((int)Configuration::get('PS_COOKIE_LIFETIME_FO') > 0 ? (int)Configuration::get('PS_COOKIE_LIFETIME_FO') : 1)* 3600));

• 2 weeks later...