Prestashop Store Mobile App (IOS)

I have come across the following link http://www.prestasho...m/en/mobile-app which has details regarding a mobile application for prestashop and by the screenshots it looks great. However the 'get it now' button only takes you through to a contact page - of which i did feel out about a month ago but have received no response.

So, I was wondering if anyone has managed to set this up for their store or if they know of any more details that they could share. I am guessing its a paid service?

Mobile Apps are obviously a great marketing tool and I have been looking to create one (IOS) for a while now but if there is an official prestashop one to be used then I would be really interested to find out more...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi peanut,

What kind of information would you like to have on the mobile app?

Just wanted to know how I can get it and what does it involve. As noted previously, there isn't any information available on it. I'd really like to have a mobile app for my PS store.

Hi Mike,

This mobile application is great!!!

I want to get it ,so contacted from your contact form a few days ago.

However I have recieved no response,too.

I want to call your team from Japan, Can I talk with your team in Japanese??

Hi Mike,

This mobile application is great!!!

I want to get it ,so contacted from your contact form a few days ago.

However I have recieved no response,too.

I want to call your team from Japan, Can I talk with your team in Japanese??

Hi tomoe,

I don't believe we have anyone who speaks Japanese on the PrestaShop team. However, you can still give us a call at 888 947 6453 or send an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to try to help you further!

-Mike

Hi tomoe,

I don't believe we have anyone who speaks Japanese on the PrestaShop team. However, you can still give us a call at 888 947 6453 or send an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to try to help you further!

-Mike

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your replay!

I want to contact with you,but maybe I can't catch your English explanation completely..

So, I try to send email to [email protected] !

Tomoe

Hi Mike,

I call 888-947-6453 from Japan now , but this number is recieved only from US?

Could you tell me the number which I can connect you,please.

Of course, no free call number OK.

Yes, that is our United States number, but it was around 10:30PM in our office at that time so there was no one to answer. If you've already sent an email to Bert he should get back to you soon, but otherwise you're welcome to call again between 9AM and 6PM Eastern time.

-Mike

• 1 month later...

Is there any more information about pricing? Or is this a free module?

Hi nostradamus,

I don't have any specific pricing information available, but it is not free. This is a 100% custom application our team develops for you and gets listed on the various app stores for your customers to download.

-Mike

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...