Trad. Chinese translation pack, Taiwan (file available)

4/2 update new v1.5 language pack

front office should be done

v1.5 language pack download

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had spent times to translate the language pack of Trad.Chinese(Taiwan)for v1.4.7, v1.5 draft.

As the existed language pack after installation, I found most of the words are direct copied form Sampled Chinese. There are lots of phrases what aren’t used in Taiwan.

I had mailed my updated language pack to someone in Prestoshop, but there's no responses for my offers. Now I upload the packs file for anyone who could read this topic, I hope they could be helpful.

As the description of v15draft, the front is almost done, administration should be done of 90%, Pdf module should be done, and the module parts is done for 30% more.

As the description of V147, the front and Administraiton is done for 95% more, the Table, Pdf is done for 90%, the module should be done for 50% more.

the next step I would like to do is, finish the translation of the v1.5. You could see the file in the near future.

v1.5 file download v1.4.7 download

Daniel

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

John;

As the statement as I told, the difference of the phrases of Simp. and Trad. Chinese is apparent. I live in Taipei and used to Trad. Chinese. It's why I tried to translate this Trad. Chinese pack.

Simplified Chinese is not my native language, I could not translate this, thanks for your kindly opinions.

Hi, John;

first, You have to check your Prestashop version. As the pack file I offered, the version should be v1.4.7 and v1.5.0.5.

After you upload the pack file, there should be a message on the page tells you the upload proc. is successful or not.

IF! you still could not upload pack properly, maybe you have to call others for help, perhaps it would be the system configuration problem. I am not skilled for this.

• 1 year later...

4/2 update new v1.5 language pack

front office should be done

v1.5 language pack download

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had spent times to translate the language pack of Trad.Chinese(Taiwan)for v1.4.7, v1.5 draft.

As the existed language pack after installation, I found most of the words are direct copied form Sampled Chinese. There are lots of phrases what aren’t used in Taiwan.

I had mailed my updated language pack to someone in Prestoshop, but there's no responses for my offers. Now I upload the packs file for anyone who could read this topic, I hope they could be helpful.

As the description of v15draft, the front is almost done, administration should be done of 90%, Pdf module should be done, and the module parts is done for 30% more.

As the description of V147, the front and Administraiton is done for 95% more, the Table, Pdf is done for 90%, the module should be done for 50% more.

the next step I would like to do is, finish the translation of the v1.5. You could see the file in the near future.

v1.5 file download v1.4.7 download

Daniel

Hi Daniel

I saw your post because I am looking for Chinese Language pack, do you have any update, if so please let me know

I would like to have it, BTW I am from Hong Kong

thanks much

Den

Hi Daniel

I saw your post because I am looking for Chinese Language pack, do you have any update, if so please let me know

I would like to have it, BTW I am from Hong Kong

thanks much

Den

Dear Den;

Appreciated your comment. but I don't have times to do this for these days. thanks again.

Daniel

• 1 month later...