FF ok but IE browser shows mis-alignment of themes

Hi All and CSS experts,

This is really starting to bug me (#@$%). Firstly I am not into CSS and trying to make sense of it and miserably unable to resolve this issue is making me hit the wall.

My site works fine in the Firefox browser, layout wise but when I tried it in IE 7 I have the Center Column and Right Column pushed right down see screenshot.

I tried other themes but same issue arises. If the global css from the other themes still can't help.

It must be in the column width, float or something (like I said CSS not my thing) but when I compare my global css with the CSS of demo shops online whose layout seems fine in IE7, I still can't locate the problem.

The CSS code appears the same width and margins, maybe pouring over the CSS code for days and hours on end, I am missing something.

Can some kind soul assist in my Internet Explorer layout problem. Thanks in advance!

URL link here

6426_GRykgLwZpFqq8vOv61UE_t

[solved] Never mind..
Since I was at a loss trying to find what was the cause and no help was forth coming...
I solved it [the Hard Reset way]...sigh..[by reinstallation]. :down:

Well at least layout works in IE now :coolsmirk:

That usually happens because of the way IE uses margin, padding and column width, if it happens again try reducing padding or margin sizes, this little bug affects IE6 the most.

EDIT:

Most of the people who offer help in the forum don't live here and dont have the time to offer a reply within 5 seconds of your original post.