Arabic translation for Prestashop 1.4.7.0 (Full Front Office only)

KarCol

Greetings,

This is the Arabic Language translation for Prestashop 1.4.7.0 (Full Front Office only) based upon the latest Official PrestaShop Arabic Translation published in April 26th, 2011.

I will submit a new update of this pack as soon as I will finish another section.

The default Arabic translations for the other sections in the official release remains as is. They will be corrected, and I will add the missing translations in the upcoming updates.

Remaining sections are :

-Back Office translations

-Error messages translations

-Field name translations

-Module translations

-PDF translations

-E-mail template translations

Thank you.

ArabePack.zip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You are welcome Alsatea, and thanks for the appreciation.

Whilst, until now, I did translated the first 131 strings of the BackOffice, and the first 47 Error messages. I am a professional trilingual translator: English (US/UK/AUS), French, Arabic, translating is my job, and in this contribute, I tried to include the most terms used in Arabic Fossha, and in Arabic used by east, middle east, north African countries, such as months names in standard Arabic and in East months names. Also I tried to use the most common administrative terms used in shipping, taxes,..

This task is time consuming, FrontOffice took me more than 30 hours to finish it, but I like what I do. :)

I planned to publish my new upcoming translations, however, since I have noticed that in the section reserved for 'translations available for download,' they published updates under the new version 1.5.0.5, I stopped translating until I download the new version so that my upcoming translations will be based upon this new release.

If you want to check translations available for downloads, please go to:

http://www.prestasho...en/translations

I got this error how can I fix it:

Language : AR - Modules translations

Total expressions : 5331. Click the fieldset title to expand or close the fieldset..

Warning, your hosting provider is using the suhosin patch for PHP, which limits the maximum number of fields to post in a form:

4096 for suhosin.post.max_vars.

4096 for suhosin.request.max_vars.

Please ask your hosting provider to increase the suhosin post and request limit to 5431 at least. or edit the translation file manually.

Help me plz...

• 3 months later...

Hi KarCol,

i found your post about the Prestashop Arabic translation pack, so i thought you might be able to help me in my problem.

I am creating an online library, where i'l put some books in pdf format. The file names of those books are in Arabic, when i upload the book, and try to download it again to test it, i get the file name changed to _________________.pdf

any idea about how to use Arabic filenames?

Thanks a lot

Atef10

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...