Mail Alerts module not working

• 1 month later...

Hi, did you manage to get it fixed? I have the same issue, I am not receiving New Order notifications.

- I have entered a correct email address

- The module is hooked to Customer account page display in front office, Product out of stock, My account block

- I have already reset the module and disabled and enabled it.

Any other ideas?

• 1 month later...

i too have a problem with this module..

it is sending mail more than 1 time to the customers who opted for.

for example

step 1 - customer puts his email when the product is out stock

step 2 - the system sends him a mail with the availability of the product

these are the 2 steps the module should perform. but strangely it is sending a blank email after few minutes. which does not make much seance.

and one more thing i noticed is.. it is always sending a mail to that customer.. when ever the products comes in stock..

• 3 weeks later...

If you have your store in other language you have to manually create folders for your language.

Example :

/modules/mailalerts/mails/gr/

And copy all files from /modules/mailalerts/mails/en ( English, and traslate them if needed).

Otherwise prestashop mail alert 2.2 WILL NOT SEND EMAIL !

Hi,

I have problem with mail_alerts 2.2 module.

After place new order customer receive mail alert but shop owner doesn`t receive order alerts.

I use the same code like some other shop on that domain and setting are the same and everything it`s ok.

Test mail is ok it`s comming when I test it.

I have two shop on one domain but it`s on different subdomains

shop1.domain.com

shop2.domain.com

And both are sending on same mail

[email protected]

first shop is older and when I place order it`s coming mail alert but second shop doesn`t send mail_alerts when I place order but customer receive mail with order information.

I use prestashop 1.4.3

Do you have some idea what`s happening?

• 2 months later...

Yes

First in contact information you must have domain e-mail "@yourdomain.com"

Second, in mail alerts module I always use gmail e-mail because it is never make me problem

and third thing is wrote Mat2000 above my post and last time it helped

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have Prestashop 1.5.1.0 and Mail Alerts v2.4 installed. I have enabled the Customer Notifications - Gives the customer the option of receiving a notification for an available product if this one is out of stock option.

The strange thing is - although my product is still available (has stock) - it is still allowing the customer to sign up for alerts when the product becomes available... shouldn't it just hide this feature altogether? Please see screenshot here: .

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/8k1hs

Could anyone advise how could I remove the feature when the product is still in stock? Thanks so much for your help in advance.

• 2 months later...

Hi folks!

I run Prestashop 1.4.7.3 and have problem with Mail Alert regarding Product availability notification.

So when product is out of stock and user enters e-mail then error appers (Your e-mail address is invalid)

I have tried inserting several e-mail addresses, with hotmail.com and gmail.com - but same error.

Can you help and advice what change do I need to make in the code of the module, so that e-mails would be valid?

Also, weird thing is that, when product is out of stock, then notification alert is available and can be seen in IE9 and Mozilla, but not in Chrome.

You can try with thsi product for example: http://www.nailin.ee/en/accessories/3192-kuunenaha-lukkaja-i.html

Thanks in advance,

Innar from Estonia

www.nailin.ee

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I updated 1.4.7.0 to 1.5.4.1 and I cannot see the box where customer can put his e-mail address for product availability notification.

As well the customer rating (stars) are missing and add second customer comment is not possible.

Maybe something with the hooks?

Thanks for advice

Lubos

Edited by lubosl (see edit history)