PrestaMonster

Tags per product / page module?

I just responded in a thread about this that was very old. It would be hard for me to think that no one has developed a solution for this yet. Basically Tags Cloud as it functions now shows the same 10 tags on every product and every page.. Basically I want the tags cloud to pull up only the tags I entered per product on every product page.. Is there a module for this or a fix I can do to the current tags cloud module??

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you!

Hello

I guess you mean a module like in the block "View similarly tagged products" (between "Customers who bought this product also bought" and "30 other products in the same category")

If yes, I am sure you will find the desired module by using the "search" function of this site and the keywords "tags product page"

Bye

takio

• Like 1

Still haven't found anything.. Basically I want it to show only the tags associated with the specific product for the page its on in the tag cloud.. I cannot believe this is not an option.. Why would anyone want the same 10 tags on every single page and product of the entire website? It's stupid in my opinion... Makes the module worthless unless you only sell a few different types of items

• Like 1

when creating a new product there is a block where you can enter the tags associated with a product. Now is there any module which can display this individual product tags on that product page as a tag cloud. The tag cloud module in prestashop does not work like this ( although its supposed to work like this).

Any solution for this would be very welcome.