Deco_evo problems

Hi everyone,

Since i didn't receive responses to my enquiries before from this developer - i'm doubtful i'll get anything this time.

Just purchased and installed Deco_evo theme. There are some questions.

1. Configuration.

In "addons" product description page there were three demo links. I was going to have configuration number two - with big slider: http://prestademonst...o_2/deco_evo_2/

Unfortunately i don't see how to switch from installed configuration to this one.

Here is how default configuration looks like link

2. Catalogue.

"addons" product description is showing the template where catalogue has clear pictures and text shows up only when you put mouse on. Installed configuration looks different link

3. Catalogue pictures blurred.

4. Text pages and product description are with white background link

5. Logo with white background (i've found here the solution for this, but i think it breaks up the concept of Prestashop - when you can do everything easily from back office).

Thanks in advance for ideas.

Hi everyone,

Since i didn't receive responses to my enquiries before from this developer - i'm doubtful i'll get anything this time.

Just purchased and installed Deco_evo theme. There are some questions.

1. Configuration.

In "addons" product description page there were three demo links. I was going to have configuration number two - with big slider: http://prestademonst...o_2/deco_evo_2/

Unfortunately i don't see how to switch from installed configuration to this one.

Here is how default configuration looks like link

2. Catalogue.

"addons" product description is showing the template where catalogue has clear pictures and text shows up only when you put mouse on. Installed configuration looks different link

3. Catalogue pictures blurred.

4. Text pages and product description are with white background link

5. Logo with white background (i've found here the solution for this, but i think it breaks up the concept of Prestashop - when you can do everything easily from back office).

Thanks in advance for ideas.

Questions nr. 2 and nr. 3 have been solved.

Still remained slider size and white background on texts and logo (questions nr.1, 4, 5).

Your help will be very appreciated :)

Questions nr. 2 and nr. 3 have been solved.

Still remained slider size and white background on texts and logo (questions nr.1, 4, 5).

Your help will be very appreciated :)

Developer has contacted me and i believe issues will be resolved easily :)

• 1 year later...

Hola,

Hi,

tengo instalada la template DECO-EVO desde hace un tiempo, pero nunca había usado el modulo TOPSEARCH, ya que usaba el que venía por defecto en Prestashop.

I have installed Deco-evo template time ago, but I have ever used the top-search module until now, before I used the default Prestashop module.

El problema es que según dreamweaver hay un error en el código, y realmente no funciona (en la línia 65):

The problem is that regarding dreamweaver there is a mistake in the code, and actually the module doesn't work (in the line 65):

$("#search_query_block").keyup(function(){

if($(this).val().length > 0){

stopInstantSearchQueries();

instantSearchQuery = $.ajax({

url: '{/literal}{if $search_ssl == 1}{$link->getPageLink('search.php', true)}{else}{$link->getPageLink('search.php')}{/if}{literal}',

data: 'instantSearch=1&id_lang={/literal}{$cookie->

Me podeís ayudar? Could you help me, please?

Gracias, Thanks,

YACOMPRA

Edited by yacompra (see edit history)