PS 1.4.7.0 Translation Problem (everything english again)

Hey there, I searched the forums but didn't find any useful information concerning my issue. I made a fresh installation of PS 1.4.7 in polish language and everything worked fine until i tried to translate an untranslated string of a default module (homefeatured). After I did so, all modules started being displayed in english again. All other languages are disabled, the translations are being displayed correctly in the translate form yet my site is displayed in english (except for the custom translations of my theme, which is kind of weird). I'd appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

If this information helps, I'm programming under Windows using an instance of xampp (portable usb version) and my force compile setting is turned on, caching off.

Hi rseven,

do you have custom modules in you theme folder? /themes/your_theme/modules/ examp. bankwire. Do the translation files have a 0 kb. file size and are files are empty. Delete all 0 kb files and the translation should be working again.

Also i had problems with translation of theme modules it was due to the max input vars of php.

I set

php_value max_input_vars 4000 in my .htaccess and everything is working now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi :) i read all that you write in this topic, but it does not work for me:/ i delete all 0kb files in my /themes/your_theme/modules/, but it does not help. Some text is in english and some text is in my local language, i don`t know what to do:/ anybody can help me?

• 3 months later...