Shopping cart error

pel024

Hi all,

I've received the following error in Tools>Log:

Major issue (crash) 'Cart can't be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart'

The text can be found in 'Classes/PaymentModule.php'

I'm using prestashop 1.4.6.2 and the default Paypal module. I've tested it myself and everything appears to be working fine (transaction successfully processed, order appears in BO).

Anyone know what is causing this error message and how I can make it go away?

Cheers

pel024

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think two reason for this error.

1. if you use extra payment module. (this module can be edit paymentmodule.php class) check override/classses/paymentmodule.php

2. paypal module meybe not compelity your ps version. download your ps version and replace paypal module

http://code.google.c.../downloads/list

-Safa

Can anyone confirm this would be the only possible issue?

Also, how can I disable the sending of log errors via email?

Edited by AFemaleProdigy (see edit history)

Jessica, Go to tools >> logs and you can disable them. Also, have you used the "trashcan" hack to delete orders in the shop?

Of course, the setting would be all the way at the bottom of the errors. Duh. Thanks! No, I do not really want to delete orders because we monitor the amount of money spent and orders placed by customers.

Are they sequential? Is an order able to be placed at all? If they are I am just wondering what would happen if you auto incremented your order id a couple of times. Is it only happening with paypal? Also what version of paypal are you running?

We have also been getting a large number of cart errors - all the same - "Cart can/t be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart" (yes, it's spelled that way).

Don't know if it's the same problem (with no information on log page) but I see PayPal invoices are frequently 1 cent off the site invoice. I have been able to check "accept payment" on some customer orders and they then processed fine - for that matter, PayPal had already accepted their money, we knew what they wanted to order, but that stupid store email is an issue as it looks as though we refused payment. After checking the "accept payment" option on orders at least the store then sends a reassuring email to them.

We have been wanting to update from v 1.4.0.17 to v.1.5x, but I've been seeing some really serious issues on the forum with PayPal failing completely. We're using whatever PayPal module came with this version of Prestashop, and this cart error / 1-cent difference thing is a problem that seems to have cropped up in last few months.

Edited by jwhiz (see edit history)