Uploading files for print production

clackers

Hello i am wondering if i can adapt the online shop to be able to upload files, i currently sell printed materials & i am trying to adapt my online store to allow customers to purchase elements online & upload there final file (pdf,jpg,stuffed doc) Does anyone khow if this can be done & if so how hard?

Thanks

Anders

• 4 months later...

I have a question about this topic. I know how to set custom fields in the order proccess to allow clients to upload image files, but this fields just allow upload png, gif, an jgp files. I would like to allow to clients upload psd, pdf, TIF, EPS, Illustrator and even more formats.

does anybody know how to do this?

• 5 months later...

I have a question about this topic. I know how to set custom fields in the order proccess to allow clients to upload image files, but this fields just allow upload png, gif, an jgp files. I would like to allow to clients upload psd, pdf, TIF, EPS, Illustrator and even more formats.

does anybody know how to do this?

Could you find a way to achieve this in prestashop 1.5.2 ? This is surprising why prestashop restricted to allow uploading only three formats. They should have left it to site administrators to decide what to upload and what not to for site customers.

Has anybody any solution to allow customer to upload other file formats like psd, doc, dwg etc ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well... it looks like Prestashop creators set the allowed upload extensions to jpg, gif and png, and now they offer modules (of course not for free) which change that stupid settings.
Nice way to earn money. Create "free" shop with lot of modules...modules which are not for free...

• Haha 1