Lika

[Free Theme] Simple red V.1.4.7

Free Theme prestashop - Simple red Version.1.4.7

Download HERE

post-32952-0-57309300-1329771589_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi

Your theme looks very nice in picture. But I installed it to my PrestaShop 1.4.7 test site and it looks so: http://area51.netikink.eu/et/

CleanCarrousel module is in wrong place.

Language and currency chooser - not updated.

Featured Products module - not updated

Plz attach your file here or somewhere, I registered in your site but don't understand Italian, so can't finish registration and d/l your files.

Thank you

Plz attach your file here or somewhere, I registered in your site but don't understand Italian, so can't finish registration and d/l your files.

Thank you

my site and in 4 languages​​, moved to the footer of the page and change language

It looks very attractive theme. It will be good if you use yellow color instead of green color.

Hi, I would just like to ask, this theme for sale? I registered in your site and tried to download the theme but errors pop out. attached is a screen shot of the error. thanks

post-358620-0-41896100-1337833413_thumb.png

All due respect, your site is a total mess. And offering "free templates" but making people pay a subscription to download is not free. Bad business

Nothing wrong with paid templates, but don't say they are free....

Edited by merlin-1 (see edit history)

Lika

Downloading from your website is not possible with an user account

maconl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.