[SOLVED] help with "quantity wanted"

nathanro

Hi

I have read over and over and I have seen that in order to increase the order quantity from 3 digits to more I need to change the product.tpl under "quantity wanted" and change the size.

I have done this already, I have changed the values to 5 and 5 and I still see in the store, when selecting a product and adding a quantity prior to adding to the cart only 3 spaces in the box.

When I read the page source it looks as if unchanged.

What do I need to do in order for the changes to take effect?

Thanks

Nathan

it worked forcing the compile, now, I supposed I turned that option off again right?

now when going to the order confirmation, I still see a smaller box than what it needs to be, how do I change that one?

thanks

Force Compile forces your browser to load the site from scratch, ensuring you are seeing the latest version of your changes. However, it also slows down your site since it doesn't rely on the cache at all, which is why we recommend that you do not have it enabled unless you are doing some development work that you want to check.

As long as you've cleared your browser's cache and the smarty cache, you shouldn't have any issues once you turn Force Compile back off.

In terms of the order confirmation, if it is still not changed, that likely means there is another file you will need to edit in order for that to work properly.

-Mike

Thank you so much

would you know which file needs to be changed in the order confirmation so I can also change the size of it?

Thanks

I couldn't tell you for sure without seeing your site and what exactly you're looking to do with it, but you may want to check out your theme's order-confirmation.tpl file.

-Mike

• 4 years later...

per eliminare del tutto la voce quantità 1 - + e lasciare solo le quantità delle combinazioni, che file bisogna modificare?

io ho provato a modificare il file product.css inserendo 

#quantity_wanted_p {
display: none;
}

ma niente il pulsante è ancora presente.

Grazie in anticipo