(SOLVED)Need Updrade to Latest Version Plus problem Fixing

Jimbo50

I have two sites currently running in Ver. 1.3.3.0. I would like to have them both upgraded to Ver. 1.4 or 5 if it comes out first.

One of my sites, www.thetartybagco.co.uk is working fine and just requires the upgrade but my other site, www.amhamiltonhandmadekilts.co.uk, has a problem which needs to be fixed before it can be upgraded.

The problem I have is that I cannot access my BO, at the login screen all I get is a blank, black screen instead of the login box. Look at the entry “Unable To Log Into BO” on the forum for more info.

I would like someone to give me a price and timescale for:

1. Upgrading one site to latest version,

2. Sorting problem with my AM Hamilton site and upgrading to latest version.

I need a developer who is UK based at least but preferably based in Scotland as I need to have confidence in that person because of previous bad experience with developer.

• 2 weeks later...

Have now found somebody (UK based) p2webdesign to help with my problems.

Main problem of not being able to login to BO sorted within 1 1/2 hours, too technical for me but apparently there were missing (?) CSS files and Ajax files involved.

Will be updating shortly to latest version, just glad to get access back to BO, cant speak too highly of service given by p2webdesign, they have an entry in paid jobs section.

• 9 months later...