This module basically provides sellers an alternative of pricing for the products you can't or don't want to give price option.

Has two forms in its nature. One is a side form with custom text area to get the free text product information requested by customer, and the other is connected to the product page with a fancy button, that automatically fills the gap with related product information.

Both forms have options for additional info like Paypal, first order, shipping preferences, CAPTCHA, etc. It has an advanced BO Configuration. If the customer is logged in, it tracks related customer info automatically.

Quotes are stored in the backoffice. Quote requests can be edited, can be marked as read/unread, can be updated, can be deleted.

Quotes automatic notification mails to both customers and sellers.

Available in English, Turkish  and French upon request.

You can see pictures on Modules Store of Prestashop:

https://www.megventure.com/prestashop-modules/9-prestashop-best-quote.html

COMPATIBLE WITH PRESTASHOP 1.7.X, 1.6.X, 1.5.X AND 1.4.X

prestashop-best-quote.jpg

Edited by MEG Venture (see edit history)

Would be a good idea to be able to have another field so that the customer can add the number of units they are requesting... And will also be good to activate the best quote even when the produt can be bougjt by customer. This will enable wholesalers to receive price requests for big volumes...

Thanks for the brilliant idea. Your request is an order for me :) Will be done in a couple days.

Will let you know from here...

Thanks for the brilliant idea. Your request is an order for me :) Will be done in a couple days.

Will let you know from here...

Done! I can't upload the new version because of the bug in Prestashop Module Upload pages. But you can also visit my demo page.

For the one who purchase the current version (Best Quote 1.3), please contact me. Upgrade to 1.5 is free of charge.

Regards.

Version 1.5 Released!!! Compatible with PS 1.4.X

This module is used to present customers an option to obtain the best quotes for the products they are looking for.

Benefits for the e-merchant:

• Attracts more customers
  • Lessens the possibility to lose a potential customer
  • You don't have to declare a price for the products you desire
  • You can put it on every product page and give the customers/wholesalers the opportunity to order in high volumes
  • Form fields are optional. You choose which fields will be displayed.
  • Easy application and advanced back office configuration
  • Aesthetic fancy form and buttons. Button content can be changed for the languages accordingly.
  • Compatible with latest PS versions
  • Ability to put custom HTML to product actions section
  • Customers come to you, rather than you go to them

Benefits for the customer:

• Elasticity to get the best price possible
  • Online bargain possibility
  • Ordering in high volumes
  • Ability to establish the best contact with the seller for the product and price you look
  • In a way, assigning the sellers on behalf of you to find the best price possible

Basic Features:

• Quote requests are stored in the backoffice
  • Quot requests can be edited, updated, marked as read or unread and can be deleted
  • Automatic mail sending to both customer and seller
  • Display module on every product page or only for products of your desire
  • Form fields are optional. You decide which fields will be displayed.
  • Available in English, French, Turkish
  • Available fields like quantity, customer name, phone, shipping preferences, Paypal usage, order urgency
  • Advanced BO configuration
  • CAPTCHA protection
  • Additional Facilities for logged in customers

Version 1.5 Released!!! Compatible with PS 1.4.X

This module is used to present customers an option to obtain the best quotes for the products they are looking for.

Benefits for the e-merchant:

• Attracts more customers
  • Lessens the possibility to lose a potential customer
  • You don't have to declare a price for the products you desire
  • You can put it on every product page and give the customers/wholesalers the opportunity to order in high volumes
  • Form fields are optional. You choose which fields will be displayed.
  • Easy application and advanced back office configuration
  • Aesthetic fancy form and buttons. Button content can be changed for the languages accordingly.
  • Compatible with latest PS versions
  • Ability to put custom HTML to product actions section
  • Customers come to you, rather than you go to them

Benefits for the customer:

• Elasticity to get the best price possible
  • Online bargain possibility
  • Ordering in high volumes
  • Ability to establish the best contact with the seller for the product and price you look
  • In a way, assigning the sellers on behalf of you to find the best price possible

Basic Features:

• Automatic mail sending to both customer and seller
  • Form fields are optional. You decide which fields will be displayed.
  • Available in English, French, Turkish
  • Available fields like quantity, customer name, phone, shipping preferences, Paypal usage, order urgency
  • Advanced BO configuration
  • CAPTCHA protection

Demo:

DEMO : http://bestquote.eskipusku.com

DEMO Admin : Admin Panel

Username: demo@demo.com

Password: demodemo

Can these module work if you have a price, somebody suggested these feature and you replied that it is working now but I did not see these feature in the Demo. What I need to do is have a price where customers can buy product but wholesalers can ask for quote for larger qty? does these module work for this purpose?

Dear Luis,

Yes, it absolutely can. This is one of this module's design purposes.

Using the demo link provided, simply go to the Back Office>Modules>Pricing & Promotion>Best Quote Module>Configure and modify the "Display" option to "Always", Save&Exit

When you check the product pages in the Front Office, you'll see that there is a button in the product actions sections, under the price. This button is fully customizable for each languages.

Version 2.3 released

New features:

Version 2.4 released

Some bugs fixed

Both versions are integrated in one module supporting Prestashop 1.4.0.1 through 1.5.6.2

@Grayso

the answer depends on what you want to customize :)

The existing fields can be hidden and texts can be changed through the help of translations.

Please visit the backoffice demo to get a more detailed idea.

Cheers.

For instance, when I go to the form online, the title on top displays

"Best Quote Information Form"

How do we change this to have our company's name?

And on the form, we would like the fields to display:  Name, Address, City, State and Zip, Country and Comments (instead of "Remarks").  And to completely get rid of the "other details" section and "Submit."

For instance, when I go to the form online, the title on top displays

"Best Quote Information Form"

How do we change this to have our company's name?

I couldn't find such a wording anywhere, but all words are changeable through the backoffice>translations

And on the form, we would like the fields to display:  Name, Address, City, State and Zip, Country and Comments (instead of "Remarks").  And to completely get rid of the "other details" section and "Submit."

You can use the fields name, address, town (city), state (phone number, and remarks as comments, but there are no extra fields for zip and country. Other details can be disabled completely. However, as a workaround, you can use other details for the zip (quantity) and country (destination) or you can create new fields if you have some coding knowledge.

Hi - I recently upgraded my shared hosting to vps hosting and Best Quote module stopped working. Mail() PHP function works fine, as I can send test emails from Prestashop back office. But when I send an email using best quote, no email is sent to client and shop owner. SMTP is not an option in my case, so please advise how I can fix the problem and continue using best quote module with mail php function. 

Thanks

Hi - I recently upgraded my shared hosting to vps hosting and Best Quote module stopped working. Mail() PHP function works fine, as I can send test emails from Prestashop back office. But when I send an email using best quote, no email is sent to client and shop owner. SMTP is not an option in my case, so please advise how I can fix the problem and continue using best quote module with mail php function. 

Thanks

Hi

We have faced such an issue before. On VPS, some server extensions required by Prestashop are not loaded or permitted correctly. Therefore, you'll probably see the regarding error lines on your php error logs. 

Some examples are timezonedb.so, pdo.so, pdo_sqlite.so, sqlite.so, pdo_mysql.so, memcache.so, and time reference error like below:

PHP Fatal error:  Directive 'allow_call_time_pass_reference' is no longer available in PHP

Could you please contact with your service provider and ask whether you are having php errors on those?

For further investigation, you can contact with our support directly from info@megventure.com

Regards,

Caglar

Big thank you to Caglar for his support. We made the Quote module work with the VPS server. Turned out to be an issue with Mail.php script.

• Like 1

Now compatible with Prestashop 1.6 

Supports the quickview feature of 1.6, too!!!

Hi,

I need to download the updated version but the addons site doesn't work.

Patrizia

Hi,

I need to download the updated version but the addons site doesn't work.

Patrizia

Hi

Have you purchased an upgrade plan along with the module? If you don't, then I guess you need to make a new purchase for the latest version.

Hi

Have you purchased an upgrade plan along with the module? If you don't, then I guess you need to make a new purchase for the latest version.

I've downloaded the 2.4 version, but I guess it isn't fully Prestashop 1.6 compatible since I can't see the CAPTCHA right?

Hi

The latest version is 2.4.2

And for the fancybox form, there is no captcha.

Please PM me.

I've downloaded the 2.4 version, but I guess it isn't fully Prestashop 1.6 compatible since I can't see the CAPTCHA right?

Version 3.0.0 is released. This is a major upgrade.

From now on, quote requests can be stored in the backoffice. 

Quote requests can be edited, updated, deleted, or marked as read/unread.

Hello, support this module multistores? 

Will be available in czech language?

Will be available in czech language?

The module doesn't have Czech translation, yet. But you can do yourself via the translations tab of the BackOffice.

Actually, we have never tested the module on multistore. But it is expected to support it.

However, our customers are always welcomed to return a module if there is no multishop support or if they declare that they are not satisfied.

Regards.

It´s possible send to customer a cart with offer?

If customer request a quote would be great that i can send the checkout page to customer.

Thanks.

It´s possible send to customer a cart with offer?

If customer request a quote would be great that i can send the checkout page to customer.

Thanks.

Sorry, but there is no such functionality, yet. MAybe on further upgradeds.