No list of subcategories in parent category

I have version 1.5.0.5 from svn downloaded yesterday, using default theme.

Im testing 1.5. I made two subcategories to category Ipods (which was already created after instalation) but when I click on category Ipods in front-office it does not show the list of subcategories of Ipods I made.

I checked category.tpl, there is code for that (as it was in older versions, it should be showing subcategory image, if it exists, subcategory title and description if it exists. But it doesnt show them at all even the subcategories exists (they are shown in categories in the left column). There are products assigned to those two subcategories.

Do I have to check something in admin to allow that? I haven't found anything. Can you try that, please? Is it a bug or I'm just doing it wrong.

Thanks.

PS: to be clear, there is a picture attached

post-62193-0-73778000-1329076760_thumb.jpg

I just made two subcategories and moved few products so the created subcategories have product assigned, that's it. I did not do anything else. :-( The code for showing that is there but it is not shown... This weekend I will have time to try new revision and I will let you know if it works in the new one...

Thank you anyway

Hi,

so today I had time to try it again. I downloaded revision 13370 from svn, installed it and created 2 new subcategories in Ipods category. I checked the front office and the result is same with new revision, new installation. There is no list of subcategories before products listed in parent category page (Ipods). I am not attaching a new image because the outcome is still the same :( The image I attached is showing what is supposed to be (the image was taken from demo here on prestashop.com)

I checked it in Firefox and IE, but no difference.

How can I help?

post-62193-0-29635200-1329344847_thumb.jpg

Similar problem PS 1.5 revision 13713

Home (default root category)

----Category (its appearing)

------------Sub-Category-1 (its appearing but there is no open-close plus sign image (+) on the right hand)

---------------------Sub-Category-2 (not appearing)

post-101194-0-88485900-1330417898_thumb.png

These subcategories and their open-close buttons (+ sign) are working well on 1.4.7

post-101194-0-21041800-1330415367_thumb.png

• 3 months later...

Hi everybody, we are testing prestashop 1.5, we try to import Category with CSV file, it does not work, is there any chance to see how the gategory csv looks like?

prestshop 1.4.8 you can export category csv and see exact how it schould be.

please we need help