Bank Wire - ERROR

acemike

Hi,

When I'm doing the order by Bank Wire and when I Confirm The Order the page with the BankWire details doesn't show (and I can't see the bank info to do the payment, but I receive the email with it) ....it redirect to the Your Account>History and details of your orders

what could be the problem?

I have the same problem and it was working before but maybe it is interfering with another module.
I have no idea at the moment but if you find the answer let me know. I run some tests on my own.
Greetz, trip

Ok, I found out that when I switch back to the default theme the error is gone and the bankwire details shop up again so there must be something
wrong with my template. It is not easy to understand for me why the changes in the template could produce such an error but I try to find out when I have more time,
greetz, trip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello there

I spent half on the day of this. Had the same problem.
I found this bug issue: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-2118
So what I did (not the best I think) was download a newer version of PrestaShop and open the ZIP at the desktop. Then replace the following files uploading to my site.

/modules/mailalerts/mailalerts.php:

/classes/PaymentModule.php

/classes/Order.php

/admin-dev/tabs/AdminOrders.php

D