Prestashop Themes for Mobile and PAD Devices

Hi, we have just started our new themes (DEVILMOBILE) for mobile and PAD Devices not for Notebook and PC. Currently we have tested on Samsung ACE (Android). It is some how nice enough. But we are not sure it is perfect in all mobile device. Can you check our site demo site on http://www.demo.devi...com/devilmobile . Your feedbacks are highly wanted. In near week we are distributing trial version for limited users (100 nos forum feedback users) only.

mobileweb.jpg

Hello,

On Nokia N97 the home page is ok, some elements lost the roundness (Opions button, the arrows at the categories etc), product pages do not load the css files.

ok thanks for feedback . We will consider it . Thanks once again

Tested it on iPad 2, it looks very good! nice job!

LE: Help me please, how can be installed two themes on same webpage and how will be redirected each user depending on his OS ?

or after entering main page, he can chose between two themes ?(sites)

Thanks,

Tested it on iPad 2, it looks very good! nice job!

LE: Help me please, how can be installed two themes on same webpage and how will be redirected each user depending on his OS ?

or after entering main page, he can chose between two themes ?(sites)

Thanks,

there need to develop module for prestashop which can redirect themes for mobile .

Looks good on HTC Desire Z.

During checkout i got the message that i've to agree with the conditions, while i checked the button.

Also the carrier goes out of the line, and you can not see the charges properly.

Also add to cart works, but i think a redirection to the cart will make it clearer that the item has been added, or a message that the item has been added.

Marco

HTC Desire.

Looks perfectly. No, really awesome.

But could run a little bit smoothly. Default android browser handle all this awesomness with pain.

It would be possible to detect mobile device users and to show them mobile template and other template for notebooks and PC users?

Looking forward to see final version.

Cheers.

It looks great, thanks. Looking forward to the release. I noticed two things in my HTC EVO.

- You do not get a message or a screen change once you "add to cart" (this has been mentioned before)

- On the product page, 1/3 of the product picture thumbnail gets covered with the block underneath which is the "print block"

I will keep playing with it and send more feedback if see anything. Looks awesome!!!

• 2 weeks later...

dud?

I'm hoping you unintentionally left out the e? <_<

EDIT: Here's a funny for ya, fitting because of what I pointed out... from WIKI.

"There is also a candy called Milk Duds, so named because it was impossible to get them perfectly round" :P

Yeah, I looked up dud, just in case I've missed something... nope, it means what I think it means, so what's with the insults? (you called another person here a dud). <_<