Custom Coder needed!

marcibet

Hey !

I sell fishing stuff in my prestashop, and one of this stuff are fishing reels. Now i want to give my customers the possibility to choose while order a reel that they choose to get the reel spooled with line.

When you look my shop i have this Product Combination list (this product table is a module, i got all needed source code):

http://www.tackleking.de/avet-multirollen/15-avet-sx-53.html

When i click on one combination in this table, then this product combination is added to the basket. This is normally absolutely fine, but i want when this is a fishing reel then a small overlay-popup (lightbox?) appear which is asking my customer "Do you want prefilled fishing line on this reel?"

Now the customer can pick "No thank you", or "Yes please". When pick "No thank you" then overlay disappear and products is put into the basked as now. But when customer select "Yes plaese" then a fishing line table should appear in this popup (it will grow bigger..) with all possibilitys of available lines. in this table there will be multiple different lines with some information column (Fishing Line Name, Price per Meter, How many meters will fit, Total price). In this table the customer can select one of this rows, or click "I have change my mind, no line please". When he select a row than the reel is put into the basket and a second product for the line with the metercount also put in basket.

I will have a hidden category in my shop with all different available lines and how many meters in stock (so stock value = 8000 then i have 8000meters). the price of this line product is the price per meter.

and for the the reel products it is needed that i can tell a real product " [X] I AM A FISHING REEL" so this is a new attribute for products. When this checkbox is selected i must have the possibility to add lines from this hidden line category and declare for each line how many meters will fit on this reel. So when checkbox "I AM A REEL" is enabled, then i need to select multible other products (lines) and define a "HOW MANY METER FIT ON THIS REEL" per line.

I hope you somehow understand what i mean, its a bit hard to explain.

Every offert is welcome!

thank you!