How to show products in Grid view?

Hi Friends,

the templates I have seen for Prestashop so far are simply alterations to css file to just change the colour. I want to change the way product are shown on home page and also in search results.

as search results show products in List view I would like to change it to grid so as to utilise available space and fit more product on a single page. huge product description is not required on home page or search page, it should be left to "product detail page"

though products are in grid (tiled) on home page, they are taking lot more space. please suggest how to reduce the height of product block ( for example please refer website demo.opencart.com )

please help me with the above fundamental changes to the template

many thanks
Harun

yes it is good idea i need help in this too !!

Hi Friends,

the templates I have seen for Prestashop so far are simply alterations to css file to just change the colour. I want to change the way product are shown on home page and also in search results.

as search results show products in List view I would like to change it to grid so as to utilise available space and fit more product on a single page. huge product description is not required on home page or search page, it should be left to "product detail page"

though products are in grid (tiled) on home page, they are taking lot more space. please suggest how to reduce the height of product block ( for example please refer website demo.opencart.com )

please help me with the above fundamental changes to the template

many thanks
Harun