Yann - Prestaplugins

[Module] All-In-One Rewards : Loyalty, Mlm Sponsorship Program, Affiliation, Facebook Reward...

Hi 

Would it be feasible to inherit friends from a Facebook account for an existing user and create a bonus for  this same existing user of the store,  every time one of his Facebook friends  becomes a client and makes some purchase? For instance , create a rule to allocate 25% of the profit margin of the product purchased by a new customer to be given to the existing customer,  IF the new customer is a Facebook friend of the existing user. In this case, the allocation at the MLM tree happens chronologically with the purchase, and tracking depends basically of the email that is used at Facebook account and Prestashop store is the same. 

The idea is to leverage passive cashback relying on an existing pre-built networks ... that is of course, if Facebook would allow this move ....

Thanks

Update version 4.1.6 is now available on my shop !

This version is only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than prestashop 1.5.x (so 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x are all compatible)
It's a bug fix release for the previous 4.1.x version (free for people who already have 4.1.x). I also included a few small improvments.

DETAIL OF CHANGES IN THIS RELEASE :

• New: Option to unsubscribe from periodic reminders
  • New: management of an ignore list in admin allowing to enter emails or mask of emails which will never receive mail from the module
  • New: the reminder email, and the automatic unlocking of rewards only works on the current store (in case of multiboutiques). So if you are using multi-stores, you need to set as many cronjob as shops, with the valid URIs.
  • New: the rewards by product are now calculated for a unit and then multiplied by the quantity. Before the quantity was applied before rounding the result, which sometimes led to differences of a few cents.
  • New: addition of the tag "og: url" for sharing the referral link on Facebook
  • New: addition of Brazilian emails
  • Fix: lots of various fixes

Installation :

Do not uninstall the previous version of the module via the admin panel  !!
Just upload the new zip from the "Modules" page, it should execute the update automatically.
Then configure the new options (if there are) and complete the translations for your custom languages.

Yann

Buy the module

Update version 4.1.7 is now available on my shop !

This version is only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than prestashop 1.5.x (so 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x are all compatible)
It's a bug fix release for the previous 4.1.x version (free for people who already have 4.1.x). I also included a few small improvments.

DETAIL OF CHANGES IN THIS RELEASE :

• Fix: An issue wad added in 4.1.6 which didn't allow to modify any product reward from the product sheet anymore.

Installation :

Do not uninstall the previous version of the module via the admin panel  !!
Just upload the new zip from the "Modules" page, it should execute the update automatically.
Then configure the new options (if there are) and complete the translations for your custom languages.

Yann

Buy the module

Hello there, when updating a store using this module from 1.6 to 1.7, how can I import customers data over?

Regards

Hello,

Here is the process to update from any version, to 1.7.x version, keeping all your customer datas :

1. Be sure your 1.7.x shop has nothing related to the module inside. Remove the /modules/allinone_rewards folder if it exists, and delete all tables starting with "ps_rewards" prefix ("ps" has to be replaced with your own prefix).
  2. Get the last version of the module on my website. The only version compatible with Prestashop 1.7.x is version 4.1.x of the module (actually 4.1.7).
  3. Update the module on your OLD shop with that new version, simply by uploading it from the Modules page in admin. DO NOT UNINSTALL the previous version.
  4. Install the new version of the module in your new 1.7.x shop
  5. Delete all the tables starting with "ps_rewards" prefix from your 1.7.x database ("ps" has to be replaced with your own prefix).
  6. Import all tables starting with "ps_rewards" prefix from your old database, to your 1.7.x database ("ps" has to be replaced with your own prefix).
  7. Configure the module in your 1.7.x shop.
  • Thanks 1

Hello I want to make the field where is asking for the email or the code of the sponsor "mandatory", but I cant find the file where to put value="required" someone can tell me which file I have to edit?

I think this option should be as default into the backend of the module, owner has to choose if the code or email field has to be mandatory or optionaly and in my specific case I want to make it mandatory.

Bonjour Yann,
J'utilise un template custom sur PS 1.7.6.8 est le fameux message
"En achetant ce produit vous gagnerez x points grâce à notre programme de fidélité. Votre panier totalisera x points qui pourront être convertis en bon de réduction pour un prochain achat."

Sensé s'afficher dans le hook: "displayProductAdditionalInfo" ne s'affiche simplement pas, alors que j'ai tester avec d'autres modules, notamment celui d'un confrère qui fait lui uniquement les points de fidélité et celui-ci s'affiche bien dans ce hook:

Une idée de où cela pourrait venir ?

Cordialement.
Luis R.

Bonjour Luis,

Quelle est l'adresse de votre boutique ?

Il y a plusieurs points à vérifier :
- le module doit être actif évidemment
- le programme de fidélité doit être actif, et le client doit être dans l'un des groupes cochés dans la configuration de l'onglet "Programme de fidélité"
- le groupe client auquel appartient le compte de test doit bien avoir les droits d'execution sur le module (dans la configuration du groupe lui même).
- le produit en question doit donner de la fidélité (donc être dans une des catégories cochées si le calcul se base sur le total de la commande, ou avoir une récompense différente de 0 si le calcul est produit par produit)
- le produit ne doit pas être en promo si l'option "A
ccorder une récompense sur les produits en promotion" est sur NON.
- Vérifier s'il y a une erreur javascript sur la page produit

Effectivement j'ai oublier de préciser, tout est bien actif et paramétré car dans la page panier cela s'affiche bien. je pense que c'est du à la compatibilité avec mon template, car si j'utilise mon ancien module il fonctionne bien au bon endroit.

Pour l'adresse du site je suis en local.
J'ai une erreur sur la console effectivement 😫

✔️- le module doit être actif évidemment 
✔️- le programme de fidélité doit être actif, et le client doit être dans l'un des groupes cochés dans la configuration de l'onglet "Programme de fidélité"
✔️- le groupe client auquel appartient le compte de test doit bien avoir les droits d'execution sur le module (dans la configuration du groupe lui même).
✔️- le produit en question doit donner de la fidélité (donc être dans une des catégories cochées si le calcul se base sur le total de la commande, ou avoir une récompense différente de 0 si le calcul est produit par produit)
✔️- le produit ne doit pas être en promo si l'option "Accorder une récompense sur les produits en promotion" est sur NON.
- Vérifier s'il y a une erreur javascript sur la page produit

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Bonjour Luis, visiblement le problème vient de votre thème.
Dans les templates de la page produit, il faut absolument qu'il y a une balise HTML ayant pour ID "product-details" et un attribut "data-product" contenant toutes les indications sur la déclinaisons en cours (donc ça se rafraichit dès qu'on change de déclinaison). Votre thème n'a semble t'il pas cette balise.
Je vous invite à vérifier et à contacter le développeur du thème pour lui demander de corriger cela.